.:41:.

⚠️ lime ⚠️

"Huh.. what's going on.." Sapnap mumbled, rubbing his eyes awake.

"Me and George are gonna have fun upstairs~" Dream was to drunk to even understand what's coming out of his mouth.

"Your weird.... you shouldn't be say thing that out loud." Karl also woke up yawning, rubbing his eyes.

Dream shrugged as he picked up George, putting most his weight into his good foot.

"And also drunk as fucking hell.." Sapnap looked at the giggly two.

"I'm not drunk~" George wrapped his arms around Dreams neck, burying his face into the blondes neck.

"Sureee" Sapnap chuckled before standing up.
"Anyways I'm going to bed." He laid down, rubbing his eyes.

"Can you carry meeee." Karl lifted his arms out.
"Please"

"Seriously.." Sapnap groaned as he picked up Karl off the couch
"Cmon.." he held karl close.

"Lets goooo!" Karl chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Sapnap neck.
"Your actually able to carry me!"

"Your such a fucking child." Sapnap sighed as he walked them towards the stairs.
"Don't be loud okay? Some of us are tired." He quickly spoke as he looked over at the two.

Dream chuckled.
"Maybe take your own advice." He Whispered as He knew what was gonna happen between the two.

George giggled, adjusting his head.

Dream carried George up the stairs and into there room and quickly tossed him onto the bed- being mindful of his foot.

Dream closed and lock the door before hopping onto the bed.
"You look adorable~" he pinned George between his arms, placing a kiss on his cheek.

George smiled as he looked up at Dream giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Dream had a confused look.
"Only a little kiss?.." he tilted his head, cocking a brow.

"Fine.."
George rolled his eyes before connecting there lips once more.

Dream moved his hand onto George's cheek as they kissed passionately, pushing firmly into the kiss.

They both would smile has he parted there lips slightly.

"Is that better?" George asked, smiling happily.

"Much." Dream quickly connected there lips once more.
"But one more will be better."

George allowed access into his maw and Dream took that to his advantage and made sure almost every part of George's mouth was not left untouched.

Dream broke apart there kiss and started kissing down George's neck- making sloppy hickeys along the boys neck.

"Mhm....." George had a slight moan but he covered his mouth with his arm.

Dream looked up at George and brought his arm down from his face.
"Now why are you covering your face~" he hummed, cocking a brow.

"It's just embarrassing.." George had a slight giggled of embarrassment as he hid his face once more with his hands.
"Really embarrassing..." he mumbled quietly.

"It's not embarrassing~ it's cute." Dream removed his hands from George's face.
"Very cute~" he smiled.

George still had a slight blush across his face as he removed his hands.

"Now don't cover your face anymore~ I still wanna see you." Dream looked at George's face, making sure to take every detail in.

George nodded softly, smiling.