.:40:.

A few hours have passed.

"You so lucky it was only a fracture." Sapnap quickly spoke as he walked inside.
"It could have been so much more worse."

"Yea yea." Dream rolled his eyes.
"You have said that like nine times." He muttered, looking around his house.

"Yea! Cause your fucking lucky, Atleast you can make it to finals bro." Sapnap nudged dreams shoulder.
"We need you."

"Yea yea... oh Hey Karl." Dream saw Karl in the kitchen, balancing his crutches.

"Hey.." Karl poured a glass of water.

"Do you know where George is?" Dream titled his head, looking around.

"In his room I think." Karl responded taking a sip of water.
"He locked the door- so I don't knowzdl

"His room?" Dream was confused as George was in his own room... and locked?

Karl nodded, sighing faintly.

"Why?" Sapnap raised his eyebrow.
"Shouldn't he be down here..?"

"He feels bad on what happened." Karl walked over to the fridge and put the jug of water away.

Dream sighed.
"I'm gonna go talk to him." He walked over to the stairs with his cast on, lightly limping.

Sapnap and Karl looked over at each other.

.: George and Dream POV :.

George has been playing minecraft for a few hours now... trying to distract himself.

"Cmon... Cmon.... YES!" George was finally able to kill the ender dragon.
"I am amazing!" He smiled till he frowned.

He heard a knock as his door and looked over.

George pushed himself over, unlocking the door.
"Unlocked." He moved back to the desk.

Dream opened the door, peaking his head in.
"Hey..." he leaned against the door frame.

"Oh... hey." George quietly responded, instantly looking back at the pc.

"So.. how-" Dream tried to responded but George quickly spoke over him.

"I'm really sorry." George looked down, grabbing his ankle.
"I'm so so sorry." He mumbled.

Dream looked at George very confused.
"What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong." He kept his foot up, confused why George was apologizing.

"I just feel bad.." George sighed, lightly shaking his head.
"Really bad-"

"You don't have to feel bad George." Dream had a little limp as he walked over and sat on George's bed.
"Ow-"

"Yea but I didn't know you had a broken foot... and we did all those tricks.. you could have really fucked up your foot.." George tucked his legs in and wrapped his arms around them.
"And it was my fault."

"Look you didn't know my foot was broken.. it's not your fault." Dream sighed, shaking his head- glancing over at George once more.

"Why didn't you tell me you broke your foot." George asked very quickly.
"You should have told me.." he was hurt that Dream didn't tell him- especially if it was about his safety.

Dream was very surprised but not at the same time how fast George responded.
"I know.. I just... I knew you really wanted to do the competition and I didn't want to ruin that for you so I thought I could push myself threw the competition." He looked down at his hands.