.:55:.

.:Sapnap POV:.

"I'm gonna go wake up George and Dream" Sapnap wandered up the stairs.
"They have been sleeping long enough!"

"Alright." Punz sat on the couch next to sam.

Sapnap strutted down the hall before silently opening the door, seeing the two awake.

"Guys wake up— ooooo" as Sapnap tried to wake them up he noticed them cuddling.
"I have to show the others this." He quickly turned and sprinted down the stairs.

.:Karl POV:.

"God I feel awful from yesterday." Karl groaned as he slouched on his chair.
"Bleh."

"I feel you.." Punz sighed before taking a sip of water.

"GUYS GUESS WH-" Sapnap tried and fell before he couldn't finish his sentence.

"You good?" Sam asked as Punz and Karl both broke out into laughter- seeing the brunette.

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER! UPSTAIRS NOW!" Sapnap pointed upstairs.

"What? Why?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Dream and George are cuddling! And it's adorable" Sapnap had a slight squeal.
"Cmon!"

"Are you fangirling over your friends cuddling?" Sam turned his gaze forward, having a confused look.

Sapnap nodded, smiling.

"Well it's up to Karl and Punz" Sam looked back at them.

Karl and Punz were basically fangirling as well.

"Are you serious-" Sam sighed.
"Why are you guys so obsessed with this? They've been dating for like 3 months.."

"So?? There like our best friends.. it's still adorable to see them cuddling" Karl giggled, clapping his hands.

"Especially if you've known them since you were a kid" Punz laughed, nodding repeatedly.

"I'm not into there lovey dovey shit usually but it can be adorable, so hurry your ass up!" Sapnap ran back up stairs.

"God y'all are so.. Jesus...." Sam sighed before following Sapnap.

Karl and Punz basically sprinted up the stairs.

"Shh... look." Sapnap silently shushed his friends before pointing into there room.

.:Dream POV:.

All of Dreams friends basically were stacked Up on each other in Dreams door way.

"W.....what..?" Dream mumbled as he heard rustling, rubbing his eyes.

He quickly noticed his friends in the door way.

"W-" Dream was about to yell at them be he noticed George had his arms around him sleeping still.
"What are you doing!" He aggressively whispeared.

Sapnap pulled out his phone slowly and took a picture.
"Blackmail~" he teased.

"Sapnap I swear to god- if you don't get out and there asses out of here too! I am kicking you out of the house!" Dream continued to aggressively whisper.

"Dam Dream.. I didn't think you were a softy" Punz snickered, looking at the two cuddle.

"PUNZ!" Dream raised his voice a bit more cause George to mumbled and lightly move around.

Dream quickly shut his mouth and started to point to his friends to get the fuck out.

"Whyyy is dreamie worried he's gonna wake up his boyfriendddd awww" Karl giggled, lightly nodding.