.:27:.

Lord have mercy on my soul for what I'm about to write 😪🤚🏻 - also my mom found out about the story and wants to read, Rest In Peace meeeee

⚠️smut⚠️ Dream is basically a softy in this)

"Yea I'm pretty sure I have a clue what's about to happen." George had a smirkish grin- leaning up against Dream.

"Are you sure your Okay with this..?" Dream hummed as he rested his hand on George's thigh.

"Yes" George quickly nodded, biting his bottom lip faintly,he was energetic and nervous at the same time.

Dream quickly hurried his way over to the door, locking it- just cause Sapnap decided to be nosey... asshole.
"Sorry.. i don't want Sapnap walking in on us." He had a faint wink

George chuckled and nodded
"Yea I completely understand, I don't want him to ruin our moment.." he smiled as he looked up at Dream.. his gaze softening.

Dream turned around with a smile growing on his face at George's words... he was so eager to just- ruin George.

"Well are you just gonna stand there or..?" George raised a brow, he was growing impatient.

Dream smirked before sliding himself onto the bed- pushing George down on the bed
Towering over the brunette.

George looked up at Dream with a surprised expression-
He not expecting Dream to pin him down.
"Well.. Hello there!" He giggled softly.

"Hello Georgie~" Dream spoke in a flirtatious tone as he leaned down faintly, whispering quietly in his ear as he did so.

George quickly gave Dream a quick peck on the lips

Dream raised an eyebrow and quickly leaned back in for a another kiss, this time it lasted a lot longer.

George pushed into the kiss, his hands travelling up Dreams neck, pulling him into the lustful kiss.

Dream hummed as he licked the bottom of George's lip- wanting access into George's maw, once George allowed him access he made sure every part of his mouth was touched- his tongue exploring his maw.

After awhile they broke apart so they could regain there breaths-

George panted- looking up at Dream with half lidded eyes.

Dream leaned down and started slowly kissing along his jaw.. slowly trailing down his neck trying to find his sensitive spot- leaving love bites along his neck and collar bone.

After a few minutes George let of a very muffled moan as Dream found his sensitive spot continuing to kiss him quite aggressively.

"S-sorry..." George mumbled, covering his mouth while looking away from Dream.

Dream just hummed, cute.
"It's alright, I think it's kind of cute" he removed George's hand from his face before moving his head back to facing him.

George's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.
"I-"he

"So.. do you want to take this any further" Dream rubbed under George's chin, he wanted consent before continuing any further.

George put his hand on dreams cheek and rubbed his thumb along his soft skin.
"Just don't be to rough, this would be my first time"

Dream looked over at George kind of surprised.
"Well to be honest this would be my first time as well." He had a slight chuckle

"At least I'm the first one." George giggled as he wrapped his arms around the back of Dreams neck, holding his shoulders.
"And hopefully the only."