.:21:.

.:George POV:.

George mumbled to himself as he slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes.

God what time is it?

He tried to move but he couldn't, he was forced down.

He looked up to see Dream basically on top of him-

He soon looked over at the end of the bed to see Sapnap and Karl cuddling.

"Dream-" George spoke quietly not to wake Sapnap and Karl up.

Dream let off a quiet muffle, hugging George.

"Dream!" George spoke a bit more louder but still quiet.

"What...." Dream groaned as he did not want to wake up.. he was comfy and happy.

"I need to get up!" George tried to move Dream off him- but he was way to heavy.

"Why...."Dream pulled George tighter into a hug, resting his cheeks on dreams.

"I have work today!" He tried moving himself away from Dream again.
"Movee"

Dream let out a small sigh and let go of George.

"Thank you" George chuckled as he sat up, adjusting his uniform.

George carefully walked over the pizza boxes and over to the bathroom to tidy himself up.

He stood infront of the mirror, adjusting his hair- not realizing he does have his cat ears yet.

He was still wearing his nice outfit- but once he realized he didn't have his ears, he looked around the bathroom.

"Fuck... where are they?" George looked around the bathroom and at his feet- he couldn't have lost them?! Especially on the first day!

"Do you mean these?" A tired voice spoke behind him, making him jump.

George quickly turned around to see Dream holding the headband.
"Thank god!" He tried to reach for his headband but Dream pulled it away and held it up.

"Not so fast" dream yawned, holding them up.

"Dream! I need them back!" George tried reaching for them- he's being a dick.

"Not until I get a kiss" Dream tiredly smirk, looking down at George.

George rolled his eyes and grabbed Dreams shirt collar and pulled him into a fast kiss.

"Hear you go Georgieeee" Dream pulled away from the kiss and handed the headband to him.

"Thank you." George chuckled as he put his headband on, making sure it looks nice.

Dream moved out of the way so George could walk passed him- but then he quickly stopped.

"Isn't Karl supposed to come as well?" George looked back with a raised eyebrow.

"I think so, I'll go wake him up and check." Dream shrugged.

.:Dream POV:.

Dream walked back into the room and lightly shook Karl- trying to wake him up.

"Hmm..?" Karl yawned as he slowly woke up.
"Yea?" He rubbed his eyes as he sat up.
"Did I do something."

"George wanted me to ask you if your going with him to work- so you can apply." Dream shook Karl's shoulder- trying to make him wake up.

"Oh yea, I forgot!" Karl got up and scattered onto his feet- he went quickly through the door.

Sapnap was still passed out.