.:31:.

The four walked through the mall, glancing around.

"so what are we planning on buying?" George looked at Dream, tilting his head.

"Dunno." Dream held George's hand... he didn't care if people saw him holding his boyfriends hand.

Sapnap and Karl went there different ways to buy the own things- leaving these two love birds alone.

"Ooo.." George let go of Dreams hand and went over to a store window.
"Wow!"

Dream followed George to the window.
"Watcha looking at?"

George pointed to the outfit he saw.

It's was a black skirt with matching high knee socks with studs... having a matching top that's black and has roses on it.

"I never knew you were into this kind of style." Dream chuckled as he wrapped his arms around George's neck.
"Cool."

"I've always thought about it but I thought it would be to feminine and That people would hate it." George spoke honestly, sighing.
"Last time I wore something even remotely revealing... I got sexually assaulted."

"It doesn't matter what other people think, I think it looks cute." Dream chuckled as he let go of George and pulled out his phone.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick, I'll be right back." George smiled as he walked towards the bathroom.

This was Dreams chance to quickly call Sapnap.

The phone rang and quickly picked up.

"Hellooo dream!" You could here Sapnap chuckle.
"Watcha need"

"Hey.. I need a favour." Dream looked up at the ceiling.
"It means a lot to me right now."

"What favour?"

"Well me and George were walking around and he saw a outfit he likes and a style he wants to try out, I wanna get him some clothing as a surprise but he would get angry at me if I bought it for him." Dream sighed, staring at the store window.

"And what do you want me to do?"

"If I give lend you 300$ and I send the picture of the outfit can you buy a few more outfits like that?" Dream asked, clutching his phone.

"Of course! What store?"

"I'll message it too you and send you the money George is coming back." Dream looked in the reflection, seeing the familiar brunette.

"Alright, we will hide the bags in the trunk, ..cmon Karl."

Dream hung up and quickly sent the store name a picture of the outfit and money.

"Sorry I took so long!" George apologized, nodding his head.
"I was caught looking at a cute dog walking by."

"It's alright, ready to continue?" Dream chuckled as he held his hand out.
"I'd love to continue walking while holding your hand~"

George nodded and took Dreams hand.
"You big baby."

After probably another hour of walking Dream got a message on his phone- making his attention turned over.

🔥 SAPNAP 🔥

- sap
'Alright we have everything and it's in the trunk, me and Karl also pitched in around 200$ cause we felt bad what happened yesterday.

Dream blinked as he saw the message.
"Y-you ready to head back?" He was still surprised- shocked.
"It's uh.. getting late-"

George nodded having a little yawn.