.: 3 :.

(Rewrite)

Dream pulled George up too his feet, being mindful of the skates.

"you alright George?" Dream looked at George a bit confused.. he seems... upset..? Or annoyed-?

George's face was red from embarrassment from earlier- and a bit flustered,

Dream just realized how embarrassed he was.

George was very paranoid that he fucked up with there friendship after he got Dream hurt.

He didn't want to loose dream- like how he lost everyone else...

dream was his closest friend even though they met 1 day ago... and well- his only friend.. to be exact.

He was way too hesitant too look at dream in the face.

"George.. what's wrong" dream noticed George was upset- not looking at him at all.

George still looked away, not making eye contact with him..

"Cmon you can talk to me." Dream tilted his head to the side, smiling.

Dream walked closer to george and slid his hand under the smallers jaw, making him look up at him, George's eyes were a bit teary.

" George .... what's wrong"  Dream spoke calmly and comforting.. why was he upset- he wasn't the best with comforting but he can try.

"I-I......" George shoved his face into dreams hoodie and lightly cried to himself.

"Hey... hey it's okay.. you can tell me I won't be mad or angry.." Dream hugged him and ran his hands threw the brunettes hair, twirling his finger around... looking around awkwardly.

George removed his face from dreams hoodie.
"S-sorry for ruining your hoodie." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"It's okay.. the hoodie doesn't matter, just tell me what's wrong." Dream made them both sit back down on the ground, this time on the bench.

"W-well I didn't want to ruin our f-friendship so I didn't tell you I was a f-figure skater , and I thought you would hate me for it... but thankfully you weren't .." George repeated again with a slight smile on his face.
"I lost a few of my friends due to figure skating.."

"As I said before I don't care what your into , I will still be your friend.." Dream hugged him tighter.. resting his hand on his back.

"I- I was also a-fraid you would hate me more since it was my fault you got hurt" George had a faint chuckle, rubbing his cheeks.

"What do you mean?" Dream was confused- what was he talking about.

"Well it's my fault you got hurt since we- my team decided to figure skate here, and I became friends with you , then you refused to hurt me and .. then you got knocked out... then you still protect me after what happened" George had a guilty chuckle while looking up at dream making then have eye contact.

"it's not your fault at all, techno is just very.... Terrible person." Dream huffed at technos name, grumbling.
"But I'll never hate you" He quickly added, soon smiling to himself.

George felt better with those words.

"A-are we still getting food"  George looked up hopeful... he was really fucking hungry..

Dream wheezed faintly.
"Yes George were still having our little date" he nodded.

"STOP" George started laughing while pushing dreams chest, moving him away.

"Cmon let's go" dream picked up George bridal style.
"God- Your so light" He walked back onto the ice and skated over to the locker rooms....But ended up stopping in the middle..