.:59:.

"That's the last box.." Dream huffed as he put the last box in his room.
"Thank god my rooms done.." he ran his fingers through his hair.
"There's so many boxes."

"You mean are room" George wrapped his arms around Dreams torso from behind.
"Right?"

"Oh? So this is our room now? What about your room?" Dream raised an eyebrow before lifting his arms up slightly to see George hugging him.

"But your room is better.." George glanced around, smiling.

"And why's that?" Dream tilted his head slightly.
"Whys my room better?"

"Because I get to sleep with you every night.. so technically it's our room!" George smiled looking up at Dream.
"Our room."

"Then what about your room? What would that be?" Dream laughed slightly as he rested his arm on George's head.

"Just my spare room when you piss me off" George look up at Dream innocently, smiling.

Dream rolled his eyes before turning himself around so he was face to face with George.
"Wow.. so mean" he laughed, shaking his head.

George and Dream both had a quick laugh as George rested his head on Dreams chest.

"Dream.." George spoke a bit quieter.

"Yeah?" Dream looked down at George once more.

"I just realized we technically moved into a first house together." George looked up with him with a small smile.

Dream smiled before resting his hand on George's cheek.
"Yeah and I'm glad that I could do it with you"

"Just the different thing is that we moved in with a bunch of idiots" George laughed, shaking his head.

"WHAT! WE ARENT A BUNCH OF IDI-" Sapnap tilted himself into the doorway before Punz and Karl fell ontop of him as they were all ease dropping on Dream and George.
"GE-T OFF ME- YOU FAT FUCKS!" He gasped for air.

Dream and George just blinked as the three argued on the floor.

"Dumbass's" they both mumbled, shaking there heads.

"GET OFF ME YOU HORNY FUCKS!" Punz yelled as he tried shoving Sapnap out of the way.
"MOVE!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING HORNY!" Sapnap yelled back at punz.
"MOVE!"

"Oh my fucking god! Both of you get off me!" Karl whined as he tried getting out of there grasp.

"Give me a moment." Dream removed himself from George and made his way over to his three dumb friends.

George chuckled as he rested himself on a box and watch them.

Dream rolled his eyes as he grabbed the back of sapnaps and punz's hoodie hoods and dragged them out of the group.
"Stop having a threesome infront of us you weird mother fuckers" he dragged them down the hall.

"LET GO OF ME YOU SLENDER TELETUBBY!" Sapnap tried hitting Dreams arm.
"Let go!"

-

Karl sat and laughed as Sapnap and Punz were dragged down the hall.

George listened as he heard the two get dragged away- that's not good...

Dream soon came back.
"Okay I've dealt with them." He laughed before flopping down onto the mattress on the floor.
"Sorry."

"You made it sound like you murdered them" George tilted his head raising an eyebrow.
"Did you?"

"I threw them both into there rooms and told them to start unpacking or I'll beat the shit out of them." Dream moved his arms behind his head and rested his head on his arms.
"So- I threatened to murder them."