.:63:.

Dream yawned as he fluttered his eyes open as he felt a heavy weight on his chest.
"Hmm..?" He looked down and saw George, Sapnap and Karl basically huddled onto his chest.

Dream smiled as he lifted up Sapnap slightly as he moved himself out of the group as he wanted to go get a glass of water.

As Dream stood at the door way he looked back to see George sleeping peacefully with Sapnap and Karl cuddling him, and for once we wasn't jealous.. well maybe just slightly.

He made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

.:George POV:.

"Dream..?" George mumbled as he woke up slowly.
"Where are you.." He tried sitting up but Sapnap and Karl basically were clinging onto him.

Dam..

George tried looking behind him but Dream wasn't there.
"Dream??" He looked around the room.

He must be downstairs.

George thought as he was able to wiggle out of Sapnap and Karl's grasp, he didn't mind cuddling with them he just preferred if Dream was there.

He made his way downstairs.

.: Dream and George POV :.

Dream hummed as he poured himself a glass of water then but the jug back in the fridge, he grabbed his glass of water and leaned over the island as he scrolled threw his phone.

Dream jumped slightly as he felt something wrap around his waist, he turned to see George hugging his waist.
"Jeez George, you scared the hell out of me" he had a huge sigh of relief.
"Anyway why aren't you upstairs cuddling with Karl and sapnap?"

"Sorry" George giggled slightly.
"I prefer being with you instead" he looked up at the blonde.

Dream felt his heart fuzz up.

"I also thought of a plan for today" George tightened his arms around Dream.
"For me and you."

"Oh and what's that?"Dream put his glass of water down and turned himself to face George, still hugging each other.

"I was thinking that I can make us some hot chocolate and we can cuddle on the couch, like what we use to do" George looked up at Dream.
"And watch a movie!"

"I'm down" Dream kissed George's forehead.
"I can make the hot-" George quickly interrupted Dream.

"I'll make the hot chocolate, I know how much you love when I make it" George ruffled Dreams hair, placing a kiss on dreams cheek.
"Besides I make the best hot chocolate" he let go of Dream and made his way over to a cupboard.

"Yeah I can't lie about that, you make the best hot chocolate" Dream chuckled as he laid he back against the island counter.
"Mine can't compare to yours."

George smiled at he picked the ingredients from the cupboard and placed them near the kettle.

"What are you freaks up too" Sapnap yawned as he wandered into the kitchen.
"God- I'm tired."

"Hot chocolate, do you want some?" George offered, holding up a cup.

"Nahh.. too tired" Sapnap flopped down onto a stool.
"I just woke up."

"Alright" George shrugged as he started to heat the water up.

"Also Dream was have practice later today" Sapnap yawned, rubbing his eyes.
"Coach wants us to be there since finals are coming up and that we haven't gone in awhile"

"Dam, what time?" Dream wanted to sit and cuddle with George for a bit before they go.

"Like... one?" Sapnap shrugged again, looking at his phone.