.:46:.

The four of them walk into the bar.

"Remember what I said.. No Drinks." Dream looked over a George with a little bit of worry.
"I don't want horny George here."

"Wasn't planning on it either way, I just wanted to push your buttons." George giggled, nudging dreams side.

"I know, I'm just worried cause most people here are horny mother fuckers.. and I don't want a repeat on what happened when your worked at the maid cafe.." Dream rubbed the back of his neck.
"I'm just worried-"

"I miss that job.. but it's best if I don't go back.. either way I'll be right by your side." George smiled up at Dream.

"AYO BARTENDER GET ME A SHOT OF WHISKEYYYY" Sapnap yelled before sitting down on a stool.
"LETS GO!"

"Just if you get drunk don't snatch it out of my hand and break it.. it's expensive you know." The bartender remembered the incident.

"Yea.. I'll try not too." Sapnap chuckled.
"Yea I'm really sorry about that Sam" he rubbed the back of his head.

"It's fine just if you do it again your paying for it." Sam poured the liquid into a shot glass before passing it to Sapnap.

"I know I know, also I brought some friends with me." Sapnap pointed to his friends.
"The usual"

"I see that.. so you brought the gang?" Sam looked over at the three.
"Dream, Karl and... I don't think I've met this one." He looked at George.

"Yea that's George.. he's dreams ...special.. friend." Sapnap smirked, whispering to Sam.

"Oh shut the fuck up sapnap." Dream rolled his eyes before sitting into a stool next to Sapnap.

George followed him and sat next to him as he did not want to leave Dreams side.

"Well I'm Sam.. I've been these guys bartender for awhile now." Sam laughed, cleaning a cup.
"There quite chaotic-"

"It's nice to meet you Sam, I'm George." George introduced himself.
"And.. I know- these three are a handful"

"Also make sure he doesn't have anything to drink tonight, he's our ride home." Dream quickly stated.
"Please?"

Sam nodded.
"Alright I'll make sure of that, don't worry." He put a thumbs up.
"Don't worry"

George smiled happily, lightly nodding... yeah- he understood why Dream wanted to do this.

Karl sat down next to Sapnap, giggling.

"Here you guys go." Sam gave the three tequila shots.
"Just give me a call if you need another round" he waved goodbye as he went to serve the other customers.

"I never knew that you became friends with a bartender." George laughed.
"That's cool!"

"Well we used to come here a lot-" Dream spoke before quickly downing the shot.
"Spicy" he placed the shot down.

"Anyways, can I sit between you and sapnap? I don't wanna sit next to a stranger." George asked before looking at the empty stool next to him waiting to be filled by a random person.

"Yea of course." Dream got up so they could switch seats.
"Here."

"OI SAM! ANOTHER ROUND PLEASE!" Sapnap yelled, waving his hand.