.:60:.

Dream yawned as he stretched.
"God... that was an awful nights rest.." he turned to the side an saw George.
"Nevermind.." he smiled as he ran his fingers threw George's hair.

"Hmm..?" George muffled in the pillow.

"Good morning George" Dream chuckled as he lightly ruffled George's hair.
"How are you."

"Mm....morning" George removed his face from the pillow, rubbing his eyes.

"Wanna go to the rink today?" Dream tilted his head, he wanted to see the brunette back on the ice.

"Yeah.. I haven't gone in so long" George sat up rubbing his eyes.
"I'd love to go.."

"Alright.. you get some more rest and I'll see you down stairs." Dream kissed George's forehead and as he tried to get up and leave George wrapped his arms around Dreams waist pulling himself into dreams back.

"Don't go.." George asked as he tightened his hug around dream.
"Stay-"

"Alright." Dream turned and smiled.
"I'll stay" he turned back around to face George.

"Yay.." George moved out of the way for Dream to lay down.
"Thank you

"How come you want me to stay?" Dream asked as he leaned against the backboard.

"I want to cuddle.." George wrapped his arm around Dreams torso.
"Just a little.

"You know I have to get up right?" Dream tilted his head.
"I need too."

"You owe me.." George had a slight glare at Dream.
"You stay."

"For what?" Dream

"Fundy." George sternly spoke, glaring at Dream.

"Fair enough.." Dream chuckled before wrapping his arm around George and pulling him in close.

George smiled as he rested his head on Dreams chest.
"I was thinking we can do something when we get back" he poked at Dreams chest.

"What where you thinking? Dream raised an eyebrow and a bit concerned.

"Something we can do later tonight.. since I think Karl, Sapnap and Punz are going to the bar" George looked up at Dream, hugging him

"Oh? Are you saying you want to have sex?" Dream tilted his head with a smirk.

"Yeah" George smiled as he rested his chin on Dreams chest looking up at The dumb blonde.

"I'm down." Dream straight up said before looking up at the ceiling.
"Definitely."

"Yay" George giggled as he tightened his hug.

"You ready to go to the rin-" ask Dream was about to finish his sentence Sapnap basically kicked down the door.

George quickly sat up as Sapnap stood in the doorway.

"Jesus Sapnap, do you ever knock??" Dream sighed with a slight bit of relief.
"Anyways what is it?"

"Dude! The rink is fucking closed!" Sapnap dropped to his knees.
"ITS CLOSED!"

"What? Why?? We need to practice" Dream sat up straightening his back.
"We have a game soon?"

"Cause they need to clean the entire rink"Sapnap gripped his head, it felt like the end of the world.

"When will it be open?" Dream sighed, shaking his head.
"We need to practice"

"Tomorrow.." Sapnap sounded like he was about to cry.

Only closed today? Eh not that bad.. this man can wait.

Dream sighed.
"Dude.. just fucking unpack your shit man.. I'm trying to cuddle with George" he ran his fingers through his hair, yawning.