.:32:.

Dream slowly woke up as he felt droplets on his face.
"Hm..?"

Shit..

Dream groaned as he sat himself up realizing where they were.
"Oh shit... we fell asleep in the field.." he mumbled.

George mumbled next to him slowly waking up.
"Huh... what's going on..?"Be rubbed his eyes.
"Oh.. we fell asleep in the field.."

"Sapnap and Karl are probably worried why we didn't come home." Dream looked at George, yawning.

"Probably.... we should get back quickly... it's about to rain.." George looked up, rubbing his eyes.

Dream quickly stood up and reached his hand out for George.

George quickly grabbed Dreams hand as he pulled him up.

It started to rain harder.

"Oh god." Dream laughed, shaking his head.
"Yeah- let's get home, fast!"

-

They quickly made there way home but once they got home they were drenched.

"thank god we weren't asleep when the rain started!" George started laughing as he entered the house.
"God- I am soaked!"

"Yea thankfully or your new outfit would have been ruined" Dream chuckled as he took his shoes off.
"Or well.. more ruined-"

"Where are you two been?? Did you even come home yesterday!" Sapnap quickly spoke, anxious for his friend.

"We uh.... fell asleep in ... the field" Dream rubbed the back of his head, lightly chuckling.

Sapnap raised an eyebrow.
"You had sex in a field?" He turned his gaze forward.. gross.

"NO!" They both yelled.

"Okay...okay-" Sapnap walked off, shrugging.
"Whatever.. I'm heading to bed."

"So what do you wanna do today?" Dream shrug off Sapnap and looked at George, instantly feeling happy.

"I don't know-" George was cut off as he phone was off, it was an alarm.

He pulled out his phone and it was an alarm for signing up for the competition- right.. he put an alarm to remind him.

"Oh... today is actually today is the day for the sign up forms for the competition.. If your still up for it..?" George looked up, anxiously holding the phone.

"Of course! I'll go get changed and I'll wait for you in the living room!" Dream quickly went upstairs to change, he was like a happy golden retriever sometimes.

George went over to choose one of his outfits from yesterday that were still in the bags- he probably should have put them away.

"Pastel..? Or Black..?" George tried to choose.
"Which one is more better.."

George just decided to wear the pastel white and blue outfit.

He waited for Dream to finish changing before he did.

After around 5 minutes Dream came down.

"Alright you can go change." Dream smiled, nudging his head over to the stairs.
"I'll get stuff ready."

George nodded and he quickly went and changed.

.:time skip to when they are in the car cause lazy mf:.

They sat in the car on the way to the destination point, George was directing him to where to go.

"Also I recommend not to talk to anyone... the other people competing are gonna be... not the most friendly people you would ever meet.." George frowned, shaking his head.
"They life switch partners for more revealing ones."