Leaving The Castle *Edited 4/4/23*

Start from the beginning

"Thank you again, Angela."

-----------------------------------------------------------

After changing into their new clothes and making sure they look presentable, Angela lead the two lovers to the dining room for breakfast. Angela went away to wash their clothes.

Of course, the royal family is there at the dining table. Everyone sat in the same seating arrangement as the other night.

"Good morning Miss Rose and Sir Nicolaus, how are you this fine morning," the king greeted them cheerfully.

"I'm feeling great," said Rose, also cheerfully.

"I'm fine," was all Nick said. Nick began to dig in to his English breakfast.

"Oh, why is that Miss Rose?" The king asked curiously.

"Because we are leaving this place."

"..........."The royal family was speechless from Rose's continued boldness.

Prince William seems to not be hearing anything as he is looking down at his food. But he is furiously cutting and stabbing the sausages on his plate and viciously chewing it in his mouth.

The queen and Prince Antonious paused from their eating. The queen nervously glanced at her husband while Prince Antonious has the here we go again/ I am so done look.

The king coughed.

"Well Miss Rose, I have the coachman waiting at the entrance to bring the both of you to your new home. So when you both are finished with your breakfast, Michael will escort you there."

"That is good," said Rose and resumed eating.

Everyone stayed silent for the rest of breakfast time. It was not a completely comfortable silence but better than the night before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the royal laundry room

The maid Angela looked over the clothes in the basket. She picked up Nick's Pink Floyd The Darkside of the Moon t-shirt.

I have never seen clothing like this. Why would a shirt have some weird symbol, Angela thought curiously.

Is Miss Rose's lover a cultist? She thought in fear.

"Hey Angie, who's shirt you are holding," said a maid nearby doing Prince William's laundry.

"It's one of our guests, the male one," Angela replied.

"Huh? Why would a shirt look like that and have a weird looking symbol on it? Could that person be a mage?" The other maid asked.

"I don't know Martha, all these clothes are strange," said Angela gesturing to the basket of clothes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast is done, Butler Michael appeared before the teen lovers.

"Glad you are here Michael, escort these two youngsters to the coachman," said the King.

"I will your Majesty," said Butler Michael.

"I will see you both again at the demonstration in a week. I hope to see you showcase your magic Miss Rose," said the King.

"I doubt I have any magic but whatever. I will see you then your Majesty," said Rose in a do not care attitude.

This girl is a total headache, the king thought in annoyance.

After she is gone, peace will be back once again within the castle.

"Farewell for now Miss Rose and Sir Nicolaus," he said.

"Goodbye to the both of you," said the Queen.

"See you next week," said Prince Antonious.

Prince William looks to the side and stayed silent. He doesn't bother saying  good bye. The queen gave him a glance of disappointment.

"See you later," said Rose.

"Peace out," said Nick and saluted with two fingers to his forehead.

Butler Michael took the teens away to the entrance.

"Does Peace Out also means goodbye where they came from? If it is, I'm going to say that as a farewell from now on," said Prince Antonious out of the blue.

Prince William glared at his brother when he said that, which the second Prince pretend not to notice.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the entrance, the teens saw Angela waiting with a basket of their cleaned clothes.

"Here you go Miss Rose, all nice and fresh," said Angela.

"Thank you Angela, that was quick" stated Rose.

"I have to go back. Thank you again for your kindness Miss Rose."

"Your Welcome Angela." Angela then left.

Outside, they saw the coachman waiting and sitting at the front of the carriage. The carriage is pulled by two horses.

"It's been a pleasure to see you again Miss Rose," said Butler Michael.

"Likewise," said Rose.

"May I speak to you young lad, just man to man," Butler Michael asked Nick.

"Um, Okay," said Nick.

Both men went to stand a distance away from Rose.

"I am glad that Miss Rose found a nice young man to care for her. Please take care for her well," Butler Michael said to Nick.

"Yes, Definitely man," Nick replies.

"And you also must protect her at all cost, there is danger everywhere. I feel that you are very capable even if you don't have magic," Butler Michael said seriously.

Nick gave a serious expression.

"I don't have magic, but I will use whatever I have to protect Rose. Rose is my life."

"You are good for her," stated Butler Michael.

"I will let you both go now. I have to return to my duties." The males return back to Rose.

"Goodbye Miss Rose, I have to go. I will see you on your demonstration." Butler said to Rose.

"Bye Michael, see you next week," said Rose.

Butler Michael then went back inside the castle.

"Hey Nick, what did Michael say to you," Rose asked when she saw Nick came back to her side.

"He said that I am a nice man and that I am good for you," Nick replied.

"Oh, okay. That's nice of him to say that. Guess Michael is the only person in this world I shouldn't hate," stated Rose.

"Are you youngsters ready to go?" The coachman called from the front of the carriage.

"Yes we are ready!" Both otherworlders said simultaneously.

Rose clutches Nick's arm and they both look at each other.

"We are finally out of here," she said.