"baby"sitter (dreamnap/smut)

i'm so sorry this took so goddamn long omg
— cw: dirty talk, pet names degrading kink and praise kink

3600 words

age:
dream: 16
sapnap: 17

top: sapnap
bottom: dream

context: sapnap comes over and babysits for a couple nights.

sapnap's pov

today i get my first job, it's simple, just babysitting. but their parents are willing to pay me good money for it.

while i'm packing things in a tote bag: phone, airpods, laptop, charger, wallet, movies of different genres, toiletries and clothes. i say goodbye to my parents for three days and leave the house.

12:30pm

i made it to the house and got out, walking to the front door and knocking on the door a couple times. footsteps could be heard and then the door opened, two people were at the door which i would assume would be the parents.

"thank you so much for taking care of our boy." the lady said, i smiled and nodded. "come on in, we'll introduce you to him." she said and the two people moved as i stepped in.

the dad called down the son and footsteps were heard again, a boy popped out from his room and i looked a little confused, how old is he? i thought, he looked my age, maybe a little younger.

"well this is our son, clay." his mom said, i nodded and waved. "so, where's the little one?" i asked, maybe clay is leaving with them? i don't know, i'd assume so.

the parents laughed a little, did i say something funny? "well.. he's the one you're watching." his dad said.

oh?

3rd person pov

"yeah, he's not the most responsible and we need some more responsible than him." dream's mom replied with. the two exchanged phone numbers and handed him a spare house key for safety reasons,"well, we should probably get going now. have fun you two!" snd called as he walked away, his dad followed and locked the door behind them.

the two stood there awkwardly before sapnap broke their silence, "so, what do you wanna do?" he asked ("your mom" lol) , immediately noticing how awkward he made it sound.

dream just shrugged and walked over to the kitchen. sapnap followed, "look, you're stuck with me for the next three days. we might as well make good conversation." he said, dream turned his head.

"what then what do you want to talk about?" he asked, his tone sounded like he was slightly annoyed. sapnap sighed to himself, "i don't know, how old are you?" he asked.

dream lightly scoffed so sapnap wouldn't hear, "16." he replied, "why? how old are you, grandpa?" he asked sarcastically, he was trying to hide in his own laugh from his question.

"first of all-" sapnap was cut off, "that's what a grandpa would say." dream now started laughing. sapnap mentally sighed, "im 17." he said, dream quickly turned his head in shock.

his shocked face faded away into an expression sapnap couldn't really tell, maybe a bribing look? "well.. since you have your license.." he started, looking everywhere but sapnap. "could you drive us to-" dream was cut off, "no." the other said.

"oh come onn~ whyy?" dream complained, finally looking into sapnap's eyes with a pleading look. "because i don't want to be your little shofar." sapnap said, dream let out a very dramatic noise.