thought that became reality (dnf/smut)

sorry for lack of unloading, school lmao

2161 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: george
bottom: dream

context: dream gets lost in a train of thoughts while george is editing a video to post later and when george returns to their room he sees dream and soon rein act dreams thought.

3rd person pov

late night sex is different than morning or afternoon sex.
there's is no 'good boy' anymore.
today, dream wanted to be a slut. and as his request dream had been craving sex all night long with george.

dream was on his phone, the screen and a scented candle being the only light that shone throughout the room. the blond allowed his thoughts to take over him.
of course for dream being desperate and horny his thoughts were sex with george.

the brunette is pounding into dreams prostate mercilessly. dreams covered in george's cum and is close.. so very close. george mysteriously slips on a cock ring and is making dream beg the best he can or else he'll leave him here handcuffed to the bed all night. "oh please master~ fuck me all night long. please master, allow me to cum. i've been such a good sex toy for you, a cum dumpster, your moaning mess, your whore. please." dream begged, george got more aroused and removed the cock ring, he thrusted one more time into the blond and his white, sticky and warm semen released over george's abdomen for the eighth time.
the brunette continued to slam into dream at his prostate once more, thrusting getting sloppier. he pulled out and open dreams mouth releasing a load into his mouth. he pushed his cock in deep into his mouth forcing dream to swallow it all, the blond finished it and george slammed back into his sore ass. the sounds of dreams slutty moans, loud skin slapping and heavy panting filled the room.
"more master! i need you in me all night long, make me unable to get off this bed. cum on me again, hell even in my mouth again, force me to swallow it again, push your big cock down in me. all the 13 inches into my mouth, make me swallow it." dream begged, george let out a breathy 'fuck' before he pulled out again and pushed in and doing exactly dreams request and dream did exactly what he promised. instead of slamming into dreams ass again, he started throat fucking the blond. soon, dream came again over his abdomen mixing with george's cum. the raspy moaning continues as george was thrusting into dreams throat, his climax approaching.
right then and there, george came again into the blonds throat. it was a bigger load than any other ones and went straight down into dreams stomach not having a need to swallow, but the taste was still there and dream loved it.
george pulled out and made more hikey's on dreams nipples, both dripping slow drops of blood from the biting, pinching, rubbing, twisting and sucking george has done during their all night sex session. it didn't stop there, george turned over dream and slapped his ass making a visible red hand mark, he did it again on the other cheek as he watched dreams ass move around, each slap george did dream moaned. the pleasurable feeling of a rough smack of your lovers hand on your ass marking it without a hikey needed to be created felt amazing to dream, it wasn't a punishment for dream it was a present.
once dreams ass had all of george's hand marks he flipped dream around and played with his cock, moans being released from dreams plump lips and it was like music to george's ears, moans being left from your lovers mouth knowing you're the person causing it was lovely.
"you look so beautiful when you moan for me." george praised while he rubbed the tip of dreams cock, after he said that he watched dreams cock twitch leaking a bit of pre-cum drizzling out.
"oh master, i look most beautiful when you're on top of me." dream spoke with a sluttish moan coming from his lips. george then started pinching dreams slit forcing the pre-cum to ooze out as he watched it travel down his cock and onto his abdomen. dreams moans never stopped when george kept pinching each millimeter of dreams cock all the way to the head.
"oh fuck master, you make me feel so fucking good, pinching my cock each millimeter making sure not to miss any spot untouched. i love it" dream spoke, george smirked as he made his way back up but pinching harder and harder until he got back to the tip. that's when dream came, his cum splattered over george's abdomen and some drops making it to his face.
"open wide. your mouth better able to take me in again." george cooed but dream wanted a be a bitch and not. without a second chance george again pinched dreams nipples and when that beautiful moan slipped out, george put his cock in.
he started thrusting in and out of dreams mouth again and the moans released onto george's cock which sent vibrations making him closer to his climax.
"goddamnit dream, you're such an amazing toy for me to use. so weak underneath me, cumming all over me and being covered in mine as well being a cum dumpster for me, and holy shit your moans are so ethereal. anyone would be able to listen to them and enjoy it but no, it's all mine and mine only." george praised, dream took in those words and came again, and when his back arched he lowered george all the way into his mouth, he wrapped
his lips against the head and sucked.
george then came all the way down into dreams stomach once more, both moaning loudly. "wanna take a little ride dreamie?" george asked, dream moaned so loud and nodded his head. the brunette pulled out and un-cuffed dream.
george grabbed weak dreams hips and pushed the boy down onto his cock making dream practically scream a moan, but with a smile on his face. "holy fuck master, right there. that's the perfect fucking spot, holy shit." dream moaned.
george started moving dreams hips and added a cock ring, dream couldn't remove it since george pulled dreams wrists connecting them to his tailbone and gripped them down together.
"oh baby, i'd love to see the back." george cooed as he turned dream around and moved the boys hips seeing his ass bounce each time it hit his abdomen. he got caught off guard and dream came over his thighs, not long later he came into dream and watched his cum drip out of dreams twitching ass.
george pulled him out and laid dream next to him.
"we did it, we did your request of an all night sex." george praised, dream kissed george in response, their kiss started turning into-
(a/n: this is a daydream so there is no overstimulation in this)