speedrunner vs 2 horny hunters (dreamnotnap/ smut)

gonna try bottom dream 😨

1355 words

age:
sapnap: 20
george: 25
dream: 22

top: george, sapnap
bottom: dream

context: dream is doing his casual speed running while sapnap and george are hunting him down, they find dream in a cave but don't claim a win just yet..

dream pov

i was running away from george and sapnap. we play this game where they hunt me down and i have to try and survive.

i took a quick glance to see if they were behind me, i turn around to see both boys chasing me.
"leave me alone!" i scream hoping it would work. they both laughed and kept chasing me

after running for a while, i lost them and was now in a deep cave. i had a fire place going, warming me up and getting light.

time skip cause idk what to put

i heard footsteps, they seemed familiar. then i realized, they were sapnap's footsteps. they were also saying my name like i'll respond.

"dream~ let's just call it a game, we'll start an even more fun one." sapnap said as his footsteps getting closer.

3rd person pov

once george and sapnap found a light they knew it was dream, they followed the light and found dream. dream screamed as he was now cornered by both boys.

"please! no-!" dream begged as they moved closer and closer. then once they both boys' crotches were in dreams face, they smirked. dream looked up at their faces with a confused and panicked look.

then he finally realized what they wanted, he slightly gasped. "go on dreamie boy~." sapnap pleaded, then george spoke up; "y'know dream, we could either win and kill you or we fuck you. your choice."

dream looked down to the floor and thought for a minute. he was honestly moving to being killed but he spoke up to what his body wanted, pleasure.
"you can fuck me." dream mumbled.

"what was that dreamie?" sapnap said, dream knew they heard what he said as the cave echoes their voices each time they spoke.

"i said, i'll let you fuck me." dream said hesitating as he looked at the two now hard crotches in front of his face.

"and we have your full consent?" george and sapnap asked synchronized. dream just nodded his head.

he gasped when he felt three fingers in front of his lips. "suck." sapnap demanded. george quickly slipped off dreams shirt, dream shivered at the coldness of the cave.

dream sucked sapnap's fingers and moaned when he felt george suck his neck. sapnap removed his fingers and pulled down dreams pants, showing his erection through his boxers.

"awww someone hard for us?" sapnap teased. dream looked down, face red of embarrassment. but he couldn't sulk for long as george hit his sweet spot. he moaned and got even louder as he felt sapnap's finger enter his body.

george moved his way making purple marks across dreams body, as sapnap added a second finger. dream slowly moaning louder at the actions both boys were giving him. he felt like a slut, but he kinda liked it.

"ah~ s-sapnap please!" dream moaned as sapnap added a third finger in.

"please what baby boy~?" sapnap asked, again dream knew sapnap already knew what dream wanted but dream couldn't get out the words without moaning as george sucked right above dreams dick.

"f-fuck me! ngh~" dream yelled/moaned as george started kitten licking dreams tip.

"alright." sapnap said taking his fingers out as dream whined. sapnap stood up as dream gave a confused look. sapnap then slipped off his out clothes, dream was just staring at sapnap's naked body.

"w-why'd you s-stop?" dream asked looking at sapnap. "well we need to make my dick lubed, don't we?" sapnap said.

"g-george please!" dream moaned as sapnap's dick moved closer to dreams lips.

"please what?" george asked sounding innocent. "suck my fucking dick! make me moan!" dream begged as sapnap's dick was now pushing against dreams lips.

dream slightly opened his mouth as sapnap's dick went into his mouth. he started swirling his tongue around the tip, but moaned as his head flung back, eyes rolling to the back of his head as his own dick felt warm.

"so pretty for us dream." sapnap praised as dream moaned as loud as the thought he could as sapnap thrusted his hips up and down into dreams throat and george started bobbing his head on dreams dick.

"h-harder! f-faster! please!" dream begged both boys to give him pleasure. they obeyed as sapnap and george picked up their pace as sapnap pounded to the bottom of dreams throat and george sucked harder.

"good boy.. taking all this pleasure so well." sapnap praised even more, which made dream moan and feel vulnerable at the same time.

"i-i'm c-close! ngh~" dream moaned as his hands made their way to george's hair pushing him down onto his dick as he came inside george's mouth, to dreams surprise he swallowed it all.

sapnap then came inside of dreams mouth and pulled out as dream tried his best to swallow it all, some drooling out of his mouth.

"ready baby?" sapnap asked pressing his tip against dreams entrance. dream could only nod again without moaning. sapnap was not pleased and wanted words; "use your words, you slut." dream moaned and spoke up.

"i-i'm- ngh~! r-ready! fuck m-me until i c-can't- ngh~ walk! fuck!" dream begged. sapnap nodded and pushed in as dream moaned louder than any other times.

george now taking off his clothes showing his perfect body. he walked over to dream and sat on his chest. dream grabbed george's dick and started stroking his dick. all boys moaned in harmony as they were all slowly reaching climax again.

sapnap pounded into dream as dream moaned each thrust was made as sapnap his prostate repeatedly. george took dreams hand off of his dick and as dream was moaning he stuck his dick in dreams mouth and moaned at the vibrations dreams beautiful moans sent up his dick.

"you're such a good boy.. taking both dicks like the slut you are." sapnap praised and panted. "u-use me- ngh~! as - as your c-cum dumpster! ngh..~ f-fill me! p-please!" dream begged making both boys grunt from dreams words.

"g-george..~ th- throat f-fuck me!..until i c-can't~ ngh.. speak!  s-sapnap..~ r-rail me until i c-can't w-walk.. fill me.. ngh please!" dream begged even more, he became less vulnerable and begging more often.

both boys obeyed as they both pounded faster into dream who was a slut and moaning mess. after they picked up the pace dream came over his stomach, sapnap's chest, and george's back.

"good boy.. coming for us a second time.." george praised which made dream moan sending the vibrations to george's dick making george grunt.

many minutes of sapnap pounding into dreams now abused hole, george throat fucking dream, and dream moaning a shit ton, they all came again. sapnap going inside dreams hole, george in dreams mouth and dream on both boys again.

they stayed in the same position resting, as george urging dream to swallow his cum, to which he slowly did due to moaning so much, he throat hurt.

he finally finished the substance in his mouth as george pulled out first. all boys panting dream wrapping his shaking legs around sapnap's waist to keep him inside dream for a while.

"you did good for us, y'know?" george said cleaning up the mess they had made, dream moaned in response as he could barley talk.

"damn, we're gonna stay like this for a while aren't we?" sapnap said laughing. dream nodded.

once george cleaned them all up, he looked at dream who was half lidded, eyes still partially rolled back, legs wrapped around sapnap's waist who was still inside.

"looks like someone wants round two." george said laughing, to both boys surprise, dream nodded. they looked at each other and smirked looking down at dream and got to business.