escape room (dnf/smut)

my birthday is coming up :D

809 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

submissive top: dream
power bottom: george

context: dream and george go to a couples escape room with karl and sapnap.

3rd person pov

"i'm not going." dream spoke as george tried to nudge him and make him get up but nothing was working.

"c'mon please!" george urged, dream shook his head in response. "why nooottt?" george whined loudly as he tried to make dream get up once more.

"i don't like escape rooms." dream spoke. then that's when george had an idea, "well y'know.." he said before dream scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"it's a private escape room, no one will be able to hear anything." george spoke with a smirk, "okay? what did that have to do with it?" dream questioned

george's smirk grew bigger as he lowered himself down and whispered seductively in dreams ear, "no one would hear you fucking me." george said, dreams breath hitched and his eyes widened.

"..unless you're scared.." george whispered, "i-i'm not." dream answered. "oh yeah? then let's go." george's said quickly getting up and finally dragging him off the couch.

dream huffed i'm annoyance.

they got there and met up with karl and sapnap, "y'all are gonna loose!" sapnap challenged. when they planned the trip they agreed to do a race and see who was gonna get out first.

"no you're not!" george spoke making dream think he wasn't gonna fuck george which confused him, did he get bamboozled?

finally someone led them to their rooms and locked them in there. when the door closed, george immediately pulled dream into a kiss.

"you're gonna listen to me from now on." george demanded, dreams breath hitched once more and he nodded.

"i'm gonna please you first then you give me what i want." he demanded before pushing them both onto the soft carpet in the room.

the brunette pulled down dreams pants, exposing his hard on. "how long have you had this, huh?" george cooed as he stroked it at a painfully slow rate.

"s-since we- ahh~" dream said before moaning when george pinched his slit which they both knew was dreams soft spot all over his body.

george then engulfed the blond's dick fully which was making dream's mind foggy. the brunette started playing with dreams slit with his tongue, licking, nibbling and sucking until he tasted pre-cum.

"auhh~ c-cumming!" dream moaned as he came into george's mouth. dream was shocked when george swallowed it all.

"my turn." george's smirked as he pulled down his pants and opened his legs. "pound me, daddy." george smirked.

the blond lined his dick up with george's tight hole. no other words left each other's mouths as dream slammed into george's ass, receiving a loud moan.

skin slapping, panting and moans filled the room that only the boys could hear. "uunnghh d-dream!" george moaned as his legs began to shake.

"fuck- george mmh~ i'm close." dream moaned, both boys knew dream was more sensitive with organisms but neither cared.

"m-me too agh~" george responded, dreams thrusts got faster and sloppier. soon they both came at the same time as the tingling sensation slowly dies down.

"fuck.. i need you george." dream panted making george smirk as he knew how desperate dream gets after the the first round of sex.

"well then beg." george shrugged.

"oh please george. n-not now, please." dream asked, slightly embarrassed about how desperate he gets for his boyfriend. george shook his head, dream whined.

"p-please george, i need your big dick in me.. i can't go any longer without it. be my support when we walk out of this room so i don't fall down. please." dream begged desperately.

"mmm.. no." george smirked dream whined but little did he know george was lining up with his aching hole.

the brunette slammed into dream with no other words making the blond unexpectedly cum again quite far, oh the relief for dream.

"okay not more, not here dream." george said as he grabbed the tissue box in the room as they just decided to walk out and give up since dream was complaining about actually doing the escape room and that he was sore and in pain.

they changed into their original clothes and cleaned up their messes, mostly consisting of dream's but george's didn't mind cleaning it up.

"there you nimrods are! we were waiting for like 30 minutes." karl said, sapnap bursted out laughing when he saw dream limping while using george's as support.

"looks like you guys had fun." sapnap said in between laughs, karl joined in too.

"let's go." dream whispered to george and they waved goodbye.