roadtrip (dnf/smut)

dreams song 😍
roadtrip >>>

1402 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: dream
bottom: george

context: sapnap, karl, quackity, bad, skeppy,dream and george go on a roadtrip to nyc.

3rd person pov

loud music filled the car and yelling to talk over the music filled over the car but none of the people cared, all boys having a fun time.

bad drove in the driver's seat while skeppy sat in the front seat, quackity, sapnap and karl all sat in the back seat and finally was dream and george in the very back as the horny fuckers they are.

george was leaning on the blondes shoulder as he looked at out small window that was given in the back as his brown eyes looked at the trees and cars passing by.

dream was looking down at the beautiful boy that laid on his shoulder. "you're so beautiful, you know that, right?" dream whispered so that only george could hear.

after george heard that, blushed crept across his face making dream laugh softly and his hand played with george's soft brown hair and kissed his forehead playfully as they both laughed which made quackity glance back at them but turned around not saying a word.

george started getting crammed from being in such a space for his legs, the boy confused on how dream wasn't saying a word about the space. just then bad turned down the radio and spoke up.

"we're gonna get gas so if you need to stretch or use the bathroom, do it now." bad spoke before turning off the car and getting out to fill the car with gas, leaving into the station.

the rest of the people up front of dream and george
left into the station to buy snacks for the rest of the roadtrip.

"you need some stretching george?" dream smirked as he hooked his fingers and made george look into his eyes. george nodded his head, both knowing what was about to go down.

dream let go of george's jaw and pushed their lips together with one hand as the other hand traveled up george's shirt and touching his soft milky skin.

"oh baby, let me be in you." dream begged. george smiled and nodded once more and dream removed both their bottoms. they hugged each other and dream made george spit onto his hand and using his saliva as lube, quickly making sure his member was lubed enough.

they two boys locked eyes lustfully while dream was secretly lining up with george's entrance. "i love you." dream said before pulling george into a kiss and then slamming into george making him muffle a moan due to dreams lips on his.

"they're coming back, be quiet or else we'll stop. okay?" dream spoke and george nodded as he started breathing through his nose and bit his bottom lips to suppress any loud moans that may slip out.

all the others came back into the car and bad started the car up, "dream, george we got you a couple snacks." bad said passing them to sapnap which dream took off his hands saying a thank you.

the music went back on and that's when dream started thrusting again. tears prickled from the side of george's face from being unable to release his unholy sounds, especially when others are in the car. more specifically, bad.

"you're doing so well for me baby." dream grunted. suddenly, gorge felt that warm knot in his stomach and with no thee words, he released onto dreams abdomen.

just after the brunette released dream felt the need to cum as well so he picked up the pace chasing his own orgasm. moments later he came covering his mouth with his hand.

dream quickly pulled out quickly and slid both their pants back on over their waists. they both leaned back on the seats and panted heavily while they opened the water bottle sharing them.

"do you think they noticed?" george whispered to dream who looked at the others in front of them and shook his head hoping the same thing as the brunette was, that no one knew.

finally after several hours, they arrived in new york city. all boys in the car were hyped and ready to exit the car.

when they exited out of the car, they looked around at their surroundings. walking into the hotel they looked around that too.

"okay, someone from each group needs to check in." bad instructed as he, dream and sapnap checked in. when they went back to the other four they got into their groups.

skeppy and bad, karl,sapnap and quackity, and dream and george were their groups. they all separated and went to their hotel rooms.

"round 2?" goerge smirked as they were the only two in the elevator, dream smirked back and nodded. the elevator door opened to floor 5 which was theirs so they exited with their luggage and went to their room.

"now you can make all the precious sounds you want." dream spoke which made george's cheeks heat up and covered with a pink tint.

dreams pants tighter even more at the sight of george being all flustered around his little comments. george seemed to notice and walked over to the blonde as he began to palm his crotch receiving a moan.

"may i?" george asked pulling on dreams pants waistband, the blonde nodded in response as george unbuckled dreams belt as dream pulled it off.

the brunette undid dreams button and zipper and pulled down his boxers with his jeans, allowing dreams hard on to spring out immediately.

"fuck george. put that pretty little mouth to use." dream groans which made the brunettes face heat up once more.

george opened his mouth and slowly took in dreams member into his mouth at a painfully slow rate for dream. "fuck.. hurry." dream grunted which george didn't obey as he swirled his tongue around the tip.

the brunettes tongue went over dreams slit and dream tossed his head back moaning. george smirked, "look who's making the precious sounds now,huh?" he growled at the blonde which sent shivers up his spine and turning him on more.

as george sucked, nibbled and swirled his tongue around dreams slit made the blonde chasing his climax, seconds later he announced he was close and came into george's mouth filling him with his white substance to the brim.

to dreams surprise, george swallowed it all and licked his lips while winking slyly.
"fuck george, you did so well." dream cooed as they laid together on the bed.

the two were cozily cuddling up on their bed when georges phone ringtone echoed throughout the hotel room. george groaned as he limped over to reach for his phone in his bag.

"what do you want?" George spoke in a clear annoyed tone.

"chill. just wanted to say that we're all going in the hot tub." sapnap's voice echoed through the phone line. george replied with an okay and they hung up.

"are we gonna go in the hot tub?" george asked setting his phone on one of the nightstands which was next to the bed.

"i don't think you can get there." dream chuckled softly as they cuddled back up once more.

time skip to around 11pm —

dream and george were now getting ready for bed, the blonde slipped on a pair of boxers and removed any other amount of clothing. to george, dream body was something he would always get flustered by as well as butterflies, but they both only laughed in the end.

the brunette unpacked both of their toiletries and started brushing his teeth afterwards. the blonde walked i to the bathroom and walked over to the toilet, pulling down the fly of his boxers and using the bathroom.

george kept fighting the urge to look over but he gotten defeated and looked over at the blondes dick. dream noticed and looked over at george and winked.

he pulled up his pants and kissed george on the forehead as he grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth.

after boys were done getting ready for bed, they tucked one another under the covers and cuddled, george being the little spoon while dream was the big spoon.

"i love you, george." dream spoke as he kissed the back of george's neck.

"i love you too." george smiled as they both fell asleep.