ey man! (dream x mexican dream/smut)

i'm speed running this shit

965 words

ages:
mexican dream: 21
dream: 20
(for the sake of this pls 😫)

top: mexican dream
bottom: dream
(wow i didn't know how much i liked bottom dream until now..)

context: when mexican dream was chasing dream, they ran far enough from tommy and dream led mexican dream into a cave.
(btw they went i'm deep into the cave)

mexican dreams pov

"hijo de la chingada madre vas a escuchar, hijo de tu puta madre." i yelled as i chased dream

dream was running away from me as i was chasing him, he then into a cave. i was confused but i went in anyways to beat the fuck out of this green bitch.

he turned around to face me and pinned me to the cave walls.
"ey mamacita, what do you think you're doing?" i said, he looked me up and down stopping at my dick, i was so confused.

"ohh~ i see what you're trying to do man. well i hope you know, back in mexico i was always the top when i fucked the homies mamacita."

"mmm.. " is all this green bitch said.

"mamacita say something man! or else i'll make you man." i said, i waited and got no response. "alright then mamacita, i'll make you moan my name man." i warned before switching our positions so i was on top.

3rd person pov

"you've been naughty not saying anything to me mamacita.. how will i ever get your consent?" mexican dream teased. "but you know what naughty people get man? they get punished."

"punish me then." dream said smiling down at mexican dream. "you have my full consent."

"okay mamacita~" mexican dream said pulling dream into a very passionate kiss, which dream kissed back right away.

dreams hands travel to mexican dreams shoulders and mexican dreams went to dreams clothed dick.
"mmm~ someone is hard, aren't they mamacita." mexican dream said in a seductive tone. dream nodded his head and began to grind on mexican dreams dick with his own to create friction.

"patience mamacita~" mexican dream said putting one hand up dreams armor touching his abs while keeping the other on dreams dick.
"s-stop teasing." dream begged waiting for mexican dream to be inside.

"this is some of your punishment mamacita~ you know bad boys get punished, and you're a very naughty boy. y'know, i could not go in lubed as your punishment but i'm nice man and i wanna feel you." mexican dream said with a smirk placed on his face.

"do it. please." dream said looking into mexican dreams eyes.

"and i have consent man?" mexican dream said looking up and making eye contact with dream who nodded his head. "say less mamacita~" mexican dream said sounding eager.

"use me, use me like i'm you're slut." dream said winking as mexican dream slipped his clothes and dreams armor off their bodies showing them both naked.

mexican dream slapped dreams ass and pulled him in for another kiss. dream started grinding his dick on mexican dreams who was guiding dream by moving his ass up and down.

"mmm~" dream let out a breathy moan as one of mexican dreams hands slid downs to his inner thigh.
"please~." dream moaned and begged to to used.

"you sure you want this mamacita?" mexican dream said lining his dick to dreams non-stretched hole, dream only nodded eagerly.

mexican dream slowly pushed the tip in as dream moaned into mexican dreams chest. mexican dream let him adjust before dream gave him the nod to let him push more which he did.

each time mexican dream pushed in deeper and deeper dreams moans got louder and longer. dream gave the final nod letting him know he can start moving.

"mamacita, look at you. i'm using you as my little slut and cum dumpster just like you wanted, right?" mexican dream praised, dream nodded but mexican dream wasn't pleased enough and wanted words.

"use words mamacita~ i want to hear your noises." mexican dream said as dream removed the hand from his mouth and spoke up; "y-yes.. agh~ j- just like i wanted!" as he moaned.

"that's what i like to hear~" mexican dream said using one of his hands to pin dreams wrists above his head and the other to stroke dreams dick as dream moans grew louder and sluttier.

"ahgh~ mexican d-dream~! f-fuck! i-i'm so so- ngh~ close!" dream moaned loudly.

"that's papi to you from now on okay?" mexican dream winked and kept trusting and stroking dream.

"y- yes papi! f-fuck~!" dream said enjoying every thrust as he moaned each time. then he reached climax and came all over mexican dreams chest and his stomach.

soon after with a couple thrusts, mexican dream came inside of dream as they both moaned. mexican dream pulled out and dream looked at him, smirking.

"you got a little something on your dick." dream said pointing to the cum on his dick. "i can.. y'know lick it off. maybe if i'm good for you papi, you can throat fuck me." dream suggested winking.

"go for it mamacita." mexican dream said slipping his dick in dreams mouth who gladly opened his mouth licking of the left over cum.

after dream finished and got throat fucked, they didn't bother to clean up and put on clothes and armor and walked out of the cave.

tommy's pov (little time prior)

'where the fuck did dream and mexican dream go?!' i thought to myself.

i was organizing my chests and i saw both dream and mexican dream walk towards me.

"where the fuck were you guys?!" i screamed

"we were fucking man! no regrets" mexican dream laughed as dream stared at mexican dream.

"what. the. fuck."