theater room (dreamnap/smut)

i love this picture too much, also happy new years!

1279 words

age:
sapnap: 18
dream: 18

top: dream
bottom: sapnap
(never done this, let's see how this goes)

context: a horny dream is left alone with a hard cock until his best friend comes and sees what he's up to.

sapnap's pov:

i work up from bed, annoyed that i have to go to school. i slowly rose up from my bed and went downstairs to see my mom making pancakes over the stove.

"good morning mom!" i said happily, excited for my pancakes. i sat down in the nearest chair.

"goood morning honey." she spoke as she handed me a plate of 2 stacked pancakes,fork and a butter knife and a bottle of syrup and whipped cream. then she kissed my forehead and patted my back. "i have to work a little later, so dad should be here before me." she added, i nodded my head and stuffed my face

"okay i love you!" i said as he walked down the door she responded quickly and the door shut. once i finished my breakfast i put my dishes in the sink and put the syrup and whipped cream back where they belong.

i went back upstairs and got on my outfit and rushed to the bathroom.

once i was done with that, i grabbed my bag and rushed out the door,getting in my car.

3rd person pov

when sapnap walked through the school building doors, he immediately spotted his friends and walked towards them. they had worrisome look on the their faces.

"hey guys what's wrong?" sapnap asked.

"dreams not here." bad said, trying not to panic as much as george was.

"have you guys looked around?" sapnap asked, they both nodded. "maybe he's still at home then." he concluded.

"no. we called his mom and she said he left for school already." george said.

"have you guys looked in that old half of the school that they didn't do anything to?"sapnap asked, they shook their head. "okay, let's go check."

they all split up, hoping to find dream.

sapnap's pov

i walked down the hallways calling out for dreams name, no response. i called again, there was no response but moans and groans coming from the old theater doors.

i hope it was dream alone and not some couple having sex, so i walked in. i called out for his name again, this time there was a faint response of dream,
"sapnap.. please-... please don't leave." i followed the sound and looked behind the curtain to see dream.
"oh my god, dream! are you okay?! are you sick?" i asked.

"i'm okay.. just.. hungry." he said lifting his head to look at me. i couldn't quite comprehend the expression on his face.

"dream, you know you have to e-" i said before getting cut off by dream, "no no.. i ate.. i'm hungry.. for something else.." blush instantly crawled up into my cheeks, painting them a pinkish color.

"right now..?" sapnap asked unsure, "what if george or bad walk in on us?" he added. i mean sure, he did want to get fucked by dream.. but in a private area like an empty house or something, the old theater room was probably not the best spot.

"let them walk in, i don't care.. they'll understand and walk out." dream urged sapnap who decided to give in and he nodded his head.

dream immediately pulled sapnap into a kiss filled with lust and passion, hugging his waist pulling his body closer. sapnap kissed back as their lips loved in sync.

sapnap mumbled a curse word when he felt his duck growing harder, now it was fully poking dreams waist but he didn't seem to mind.

they pulled away and dream instantly smirked and sapnap knew why, then he felt dreams hardened cock on is inner thigh poking him slightly.

"may i?" dream asked tugging on sapnap's clothing gently, sapnap smiled and nodded his head. woth the consent that dream needed, he slipped off his and sapnap's clothing. he stopped and admired the boy underneath him. his best friend. naked. underneath him.

"dream- please~!" sapnap whined as he was needy for feel dream inside of him. dream chuckled slightly, "okay pretty boy~." he cooed making sapnap blush intensely.

dream pushed his fingers in sapnap's mouth forcing
him to suck the digits which sapnap complied to. once dream thought his fingers were coated enough, he removed them as a long string of saliva connected his fingers and sapnap's lips.

he lifted up sapnap's hips, resting them on his leg. he spread open sapnap's cheeks and looked up at sapnap giving him a 'ready?' look. sapnap nodded and prepared himself.

dream then pushed in two fingers, hearing the small soft noises coming from the texan which painted a smirk on dreams face. he pushed in his third finger making a scissoring motion.

he curled his fingers around, feeling sapnap very well. once dream thought he was stretched enough, he pulled out his fingers and spit on his hand and rubbed it on his throbbing cock.

"ready pretty boy?" dream cooed seeing the raven haired male nod his head desperately. dream lined his cock and pushed in his tip, "gnhh~ d-dream!" sapnap called as he felt slight pain.

dream let sapnap adjust while he praised sapnap by whispering little nothings into his ear while nipping the lobe each time he spoke.

sapnap gave dream a nod which dream slowly pushed in deeper, "mGh~ f-fuckkk!" sapnap moaned curling his walls around dreams dick. "god fucking dammit pandas.. you're so tight~." dream groaned softly.

once sapnap got fully adjusted into dreams length he curled his walls one last time hearing dream moan since he was now balls deep into sapnap, "f-fuck~.." he let out making sapnap blush slightly.

"y-you can start ngh~! t-thrusting d-dream~..!" sapnap exclaimed which dream didn't hesitate to pull out to his tip and slam back balls deep. "g-god~ r-right nGh.. there!" sapnap screamed out as dream slammed right into his prostate.

"perfect.." dream smirked as he pounded quickly into sapnap's prostate repeatedly. sapnap continued to moan loudly with climax coming towards the edge for him.

"i-i'm ngh~.. f-fuck! gonna- augh~ c-cum!" sapnap called as he was a complete mess. tongue rolled out of his mouth, drool and sweat rushing down his face, legs shaking and the knot in his stomach traveling down to his dick.

"not yet.. can you hold it for a minute?" dream said putting his thumb over sapnap's tip getting a whimper in response.

a few last thrusts and sapnap going slightly crazy, dream let his finger go and they came together also letting out synchronized moans.

heavy panting filled the room as dream slowly pulled out and grabbed the tissue box off the piano top and wiped them off. he helped sapnap put on his clothes and get up.

dream gave sapnap his hoodie to sapnap and helped him leave to his car by being his support. when they got there he sat sapnap gently in the passenger seat while he walked around the car and get in the driver's seat.

they put on music and talked about anything and everything. sapnap becoming slowly more and more sleepy. dream quickly noticed and drove him to his house.

when they got there, dream picked up sleeping sapnap bridal style and walked inside. luckily his parents weren't home and so it was just them.

he carried sapnap up the stairs and cuddled with him. exhausted himself, he fell asleep softly next to sapnap.