take my v-card (dnf/smut)

i fr cried during the final manhunt :,)

1000 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: george
bottom: dream

context: george and dream have been dating for 5 months and dream is finally ready to have his virginity taken away by his boyfriend.

3rd person pov

today was a special day.
today was dream and georges 5 month anniversary.
both were super excited.

it was mid-day and the boys were cuddling together while watching their favorite show. dream laid on top of george as his head was buried in the crook of georges neck.

"comfortable?" george chuckled, dream nodded his head as he pulled the blanket up more to his face. george smiled softly and started playing with dreams soft blond hair.

the blond's lips curved into a smile which george felt on his neck.

time skip to later at night —

"hey george..?" dream asked turning to face the brunette, nervous to ask since they've never really brought up the conversations of sex.

the brunette looked over at dream and tilted his head to the side, george's brown eyes met with dreams green ones. "yeah? is everything okay?" he asked worriedly.

"yeah yeah.. everything's fine.. i- i think.. i-i'm ready." dream stuttered out, quickly looking away and breaking the eye contact. george raised an eyebrow in confusion. "i'm ready.. ready to have sex." dream said meeting george's eyes once again.

"really?" george asked smiling, dream smiled back and nodded his head. george smirked and kissed dreams forehead making the blond giggle softly.

"hurry up, i'm getting impatient." dream said as he moved george to lay on top of him, and oh did george love the sight.

the brunette moved his hand to dreams inner thigh area and looked at him for consent, dream nodded. george's hand moved everywhere but dreams growing tent which made the blond haired boy whine as his erection only grew until it was completely visible through his basketball shorts.

"excited for me, huh?" george cooed, dream whined loudly as the pain in his pants only grew more excruciating.

"y-yes." dream said, he was tired of jacking himself off when george isn't home and he has a boner. george smirked and pulled dreams shorts off at a painfully slow rate which sent the blond into crazy spirals.

finally after many long seconds later dreams member was relieved from the tightness that it was in before. "oh.. fuck." dream panted heavily.

george smirked and moved his hand to dreams dick and rubbed everywhere leaving is prints everywhere. he moved his lips down to the head of dreams cock and left a large red and purple love mark which made pre-cum slowly leak out of the penis in front of his face and caused the blonde's head to toss back with a moan.

"please george.. just fuck me, i don't care how hard." dream beseeched. george smirk grew wider and made dream spit into his own palm, using it as lube. george pulled dreams hand and wrapped it around his own member and rubbed it in.

soon dream got the hang of it and started pacing quickly george's dick, even now not sure if it would even completely fit, "i-i don't think it'll fit.." dream spoke.

george pulled dreams hand off and lined up his own dick with dreams tight hole. no warning and george immediately slammed into dream making the blonde throw his head back, pain growing into pleasure.

the pain became pleasure fairly quickly for the blonde. george continued thrusting while whispering little nothings into dreams ear.

"oh~ g-george! t-there! mhhhg~" dream moaned as george was hitting his prostate dead on, george smirked and kept slamming on that one bundle of nerves that send dream crazy.

"fuck dreamie, you're so good.. so good." george cooed which made dream turned on even more and george knew, he wanted dream to be turned on for him as much as possible.

the warm pool formed in dreams stomach but he didn't know what it was so he ignored it as much as he could. moments later, dream came over george's abdomen with an extended moan coming from his soft and pump lips.

"ugh~ mm- f-fuck!" the blonde moaned loudly being hard to form a full sentence as the overstimulation kicked in heavily for the poor boy.

but george wanted dream to be overstimulated, he wanted dream to know how much harder and longer they'll go next time they decide to have another sex session.

"close!" george called out as he released white strings of cum out of the tip of his dick into the blonde which overfilled his hole making some strings drip down his body slowly.

george smirked as he watched dream who was panting, legs shaking unstoppably, sweat over his entire body and those precious green eyes stared into george's brown eyes.

"good boy, took me so fucking well. didn't ya?" george spoke as he got up and retrieved a butt plug from a drawer. "don't want any of this leaking out now,huh?" george said as he inserted it into dreams ass, dream let out a lewd moan.

george proceeded to lay down next to dream and kiss
him softly. dream was tired at first but he couldn't resist so he pulled himself on top of george and kissed back.

he moaned into the kiss when he felt a soft hand on his ass but no one pulled away to say anything. both completely relaxed into the kiss as they never wanted to pull away and end how passionate, lustful and lovely this kiss was.

it was the perfect kiss.

time skip a little bit lol —

moments later of a never ending kiss, dream pulled away to catch his breath.
"i'm tired and sore." dream complained, george let out a breathy laugh and pulled him closer.

"let's clean you up then before you fall asleep." george stated as he picked dream up and got up to walk to their bathroom.