valentine's day special (dreamnotnap/smut)

started 2/11/22 ended 2/13
GUES WHO FINALLY GOT A FUCKING VALENTINES
happy valentine's day though! <3
1507 words

age:
george: 25
sapnap: 20
dream: 22

tops: george and sapnap
bottom: dream

context: george and sapnap walk into the house with a surprise from dream.

3rd person pov

george and sapnap were driving home from an event they had to go to, drema too scared to come and not risk showing his face.

instead of going to that event dream had prepared his boyfriends to come home to a valentine's day surprise. he was wearing red lingerie with hearts scattered around, he had valentines gifts for both boys, and some decorations.

he smiled as he lit the last candle, the blonde moved and scattered the rose petals that led to their shared room they all had

"perfect." he mumbled to himself. he fixed up the last things and adding some finishing touches. then he heard the door open and the faint voices of george and sapnap could be heard.

"dream! we're home!" sapnap said.

"i'm upstairs!" dream said back, sapnap and george followed the petal trail. they opened the door to see something they would have never expected.

"..holy..shit.." george said underneath his breath while both his and sapnap's jaws were on the floor right now.

"come here." dream said while patting the spots next to him, as expected both of them sat on each side of dream.

"how's our boy doing?" sapnap asked, dream smiled innocently. "y'know.. i've been thinking...maybe we have sex, since it's valentine's day." dream spoke touching george's and sapnap's thighs.

"yes!" george and sapnap said at the same time, dream laughing at their excitement. the blond handed them the lube off the nightstand he had set there earlier.

"prep?" sapnap asked dream caringly, dream nodded his head in response. the raven haired male grabbed the lube next to him and applied to his fingers.

george was touching and creating love marks every open space on the blond's practically exposed body. when the brunette created a love mark on dream's chest making him moan softly.

the two doms stopped and smirked at each other then moving their eyes down to the blond, that's when dream knew he was fucked.

sapnap added a second finger and started thrusting and curling his digits inside the blond's entrance, these actions kept making the blond let out louder moans which was a pleasing sound to the top's ears.

"mhhg~.. f-fuck me!" dream moaned aloud, sapnap finished stretching him by adding his third finger and doing scissor motions for a couple seconds. the brunette pulled away from dream's chest and saw different shades or colors and some blood trailing down his torso.