toys (dreambur/smut)

tysm for reading these! glad y'all are enjoying:)

1261 words

age:
wilbur: 26
dream: 22

top: wilbur
bottom: dream

context: wilbur fucks dream with sex toys

dreams pov

"wilbyyyy~!" i said entering his room.

"hey dreamie, what's up?" wilbur said packing up for something.

"wait- where are you going?" i whined as i wanted kisses and cuddles from my loving boyfriend.

"i was gonna go clog with tommy, george and tubbo. im not sure if you want to come since you haven't done your face reveal yet.." wilbur said.

"say you're not going. i want kissies!" i say jumping into his arms as i gave him several hundred kisses all over. "pleaseee?" i begged.

"ugh fine, but you're gonna pay for this." wilbur said taking his phone from his pocket dialing tommy's number.

3rd person pov

wilbur called tommy to say he wasn't able to come and vlog with them.

"hEllo?!" tommy said over the phone.

"hey tommy, sorry this is last minute, but i can't make it to your vlog. something came up and i have to go. sorry, goodbye tommy. have fun!" wilbur's said before hanging up without another word.

"thank you wilbyyy! i love you!" dream said kissing wilbur.

"i love you too dream." wilbur said as he passionately kissed dream back. he pinned dream to the wall and deepened the kiss, making it the longest and most passionate kiss yet.

then dream pulled away to catch his breath. "i'm sorry." dream said slightly frowned as he looked up at wilbur.

"don't be. we were both loosing breath and it's better than passing out." wilbur patted dreams shoulder encouragingly. dream smiled and pulled wilbur into another kiss.

wilbur then bit dreams bottom lip asking for entrance which dream happily gave to him. wilbur explored every corner of dreams mouth making dream lowly moan.

"like this?" wilbur's pulled away as he palmed dream's dick, feeling it get hard. "mm~ you do~." wilbur's cooed making dream whine.

"please wilbur~" dream groaned begging to be ducked by his boyfriend.

"i said you'd pay for this, didn't i dream?" wilbur asked seductively. dream nodded in response. "didnt i dream?" he asked again.

"y-yes sir." dream stuttered from embarrassment from the name he called wilbur.

"get used to calling me that mkay?" wilbur said looking at dreams emerald green eyes. he traced his hand to dreams pants waistband, "i need your verbal consent."

"you can fuck me until i can't even stand or speak from making me moan or throat fucking me. i wa- no need this wilbur. please!" dream gave consent, wilbur continued as he slip dreams pants down to his ankles.

"suck." wilbur demanded putting two fingers to dreams mouth with dream coating them in saliva. wilbur then took out his fingers as dream whined from the loss.

wilbur rested dream on the bed and got a bag from his dresser. he opened the bag and emptied it next to dream, they were sex toys.

"choose one." wilbur's said pointing to the toys, dream looked through picking up some and putting them back. he decided on the longest vibrating dildo.

wilber then applied lube to the dildo and lined it up with dreams twitching hole. he pushed it in deeply getting a moan from the blond.

"ah~ i-i'll pretend it's ngh~ your dick~" dream moaned just after he said that wilbur turned it on to level 2 making dream moan.

wilbur turned back to the toys and grabbed a butt plug, handcuffs, cock ring, and blindfold. he put the blindfold, handcuffs and cock ring in dream right now.

"c-can you nGh~ t-t-thrust it please sir, i-i'll be your se-sex toy! augh~ f-fuck pl-pl-please siR~!" dream begged. wilbur smirked and turned the level to 5 and thrusted the dildo right on dreams prostate, "r-right ngh~ oh~ t-augh~!" dream then made the hand signal 'i can't talk' by pitting his hand in a fist with his thumb and pinky out shaking it.

"did hit your prostate?" wilbur said turning it down to 4. dream gave a thumbs up as he was moaning anything and everything.

dream then put his hand out indicating 'stop.' which is exactly what wilbur did, he turned off the dildo.

"what's wrong?" wilbur said pulling the blindfold off.

"i-i wanna augh~ s-see 10." dream said panting heavily, he knew he'll regret it for sure but he's never used a dildo on level 10.

"you sure?" wilbur confirmed as dream nodded and wilbur shrugged and turned it onto 2 first.

"th-that's ngh~ it?" dream asked not believing that one chance.

"no that's just to get you started up again." wilbur mentioned as he clicked 'level 10.' button. right when he clicked it dream practically screamed putting the stop signal out, wilbur immediately turned it off.

"oh~ ta-take it o-out ngh~ please s-sir.. n-new toy." dream asked.

"oh but baby, you're my toy.." wilbur said smirking.

"th-the-then u-use me ngh~! like one~." dream moaned, waiting for the dildo to be removed. as if it was on queue, wilbur pulled it out slowly. "h-how long was i-it?" dream asked holding the dildo.

"12 inches. and you took all of it in. i'm proud of you." wilbur smiled, making dream blush. "i want your legs spread wide when i come back." wilbur said. dream nodded and wilbur left the room.

meanwhile, dream was opening his legs as far as they could go, which about more than a 90° angle, he held up his legs with his elbows and forearms.

wilbur returned with a iced cup of water, "this is for you afterwards mkay?" wilbur said, he loooed down at dream, seeing everything he wanted.

"p-please! i obeyed you sir! see! sir, please fuck me, sir oh~!" dream begged. wilbur smiled and lubed his dick.

"you did an amazing job baby, i can see everything.." wilbur praised as he admired his toy obeying him.

wilbur pushed in making dream moan on pleasure as his eyes rolled back and threw his head back.

"augh~ a-ah~ s-sir you feel~ ngh~! s-so good!" dream moaned as wilbur's dick had hit his prostate immediately.

"you're- so tight! f-fuck!" wilbur grunted as he abused dreams prostate.

dream kept moaning louder and louder as wilbur pounded into him. "s-sir~! t-the ring~ ngh~ please augh~ let m-me release! ngh~! i-i've been your b-best boy! please nugh~ sir!" dream begged for the cock ring to be removed and so he could cum.

"you have been althe best boy. alright, i'll let you cum." wilbur said removing the cock ring and thrusting.

"ahHhH~ t-thank yOu d-d-sir~" dream moaned knowing he was about to call wilbur 'daddy' and he knew that too.

wilbur then came deep into dream while they both moaned.

"you're the best boy." wilbur said taking off the handcuffs and then he went to rubbing dreams chest. dream smiled and hugged wilbur.

dream got on top of wilbur and attacking him with loving kisses over his body as wilbur laughed underneath.

"s-stop!" said wilbur laughing hard his stomach felt weird. dream keep kissing though, "kiss me back then!" he said in between kisses.

wilbur then pulled dream into a short loving kiss and they snuggled afterwards.

"i love you baby." wilbur smiled kissing dreams forehead.

"i love you too sir." dream said in a raspy voice before falling asleep, wilbur followed soon after.