bathroom floor (dnf/smut)

i couldn't think of a good title for this chapter sorry-

1616 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: george
bottom: dream

context: george is trotting around the smp in a vc with sapnap.

3rd person pov

the brunette haired boy sat in the gaming room, while sapnap was streaming on his alt account.

"someone wants to know how's life with dream." sapnap spoke through his mic, georges minecraft avatar froze.

'shit, i cant tell them we have sex 3 days a week.' george though as he tried to think of something else to say. "y'know like..couple stuff" george stuttered out.

"like what couple stuff?" sapnap urged with a smirk on his face. he needed to know what how two best friends that are dating so alone, away from a screen.

"cuddle all day, really." george answered with a nervous laugh at the end making sapnap more suspicious of the brunette.

as of in queue there was a knock on the door and george muted his mic saying 'come in' and the foor creaked open revealing dream in an oversized hoodie and a pair of boxers, he waddled cutely over and sat on george's lap. little did george know, dream had a little problem underneath his hoodie.

"hey baby, something wrong?" george asked as he played with dreams hair, dream nudged his head into the crook of George's neck and shook his head. george hummed in response and went back to talk to sapnap, dream silently huffed in annoyance that he wasn't having full attention from his boyfriend.

dream let out a faint whine that the mic couldn't pick up but George could hear. the blond's raging boner throbbed in pain and only got worse by the minute of admiring george. George muted his mic one more, "you okay?" George asked, this time dream shook his head. "what's wrong?" George worriedly asked as he forced dream to make eye contact. dream didn't say anything but only lifted his hoodie, practically exposing his erection.

"baby, you're gonna have to get off on my thigh and be quiet." george demanded, dream nodded as he pulled down his boxers and started grinding his dick onto george's thigh. he let out soft groans as it wasn't enough friction to make the boy cum, he softly whined again to get george's  attention.

"more friction. i need you inside me." dream said looking at george innocently, george rolled his eyes and shook his head. dream frowned and left the room sulking as he walked out.

dreams pov

i walked out of the room and went into farthest room  away from the office which george was in right now, it was our master bathroom and i went inside and closed the door.

my back leaned against the wall as i slid down onto the floor slowly. i grabbed the hem on my hoodie and lifted it up to my stomach and slipped off my boxers, finally letting my member free.

remembering from past nights, we had no lube left and so i grabbed some lotion instead and rubbed it on just like how george gave me handjobs.

moans and groans slipped out of my mouth as i tried to suppress them by biting my bottom lip hard enough where blood could drip down.

i was so close as i quickened the pace rapidly making the sound of skin slapping and moaning louder. my eyes opened and i saw a human figure leaning on the door frame.

"g-george! i-i..." i tried to let out but nerves took over my chance of forming words. my facial expression changed to confusion when george smirked.

"impatient, huh? fucking slut." george growled. 'fuck, not again.' i thought to myself as my dick tightened again. george watched me with a devilish smirk as i knew i was defeated.