wrong potion (karlwastaken/smut)

i'm gonna try top karl, lmk what y'all think!

1420 words

age:
karl:23
dream:22

top: karl
bottom: dream

context: tommy accidentally gave dream a failed potion and takes the now clingy man to karl who was a doctor

tommy's pov

"LOOK OUT-!" i yelled as dream and i came across a creeper, i hid behind him since we was in full netherite and i was in diamond armor.

"FUCK!" he screamed gripping his shoulder. "get a healing potion!" he said as i quickly rummaged through by bag grabbing a potion. i handed it to him and he didn't hesitate to chug it down.

"you good man?" i asked slightly worryingly as he started choking. then his eyes turned pink as he looked into my eyes with love.

i jumped as he latched onto me, holding me tight but not enough where i couldn't breathe.

"dream! get the fuck off of me you green bastard!" i yelled trying to pry him off but his grip kept getting tighter and tighter as i tried to get as much air u could. "i can't- fucking- breathe!" i said finally pulling him off as he fell on the grass.

"tommy! why can't you hug me back!" he said getting up for the ground.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?! you'd never do this!" i yelled taking the empty potion bottle he had drank i saw the label and it said 'test'. fuck, i knew karl's office was nearby so i grabbed my things and pulled dream as he latched onto my leg.

"are we going homeee?" dream said whining.

"no we're gonna go to karl's office to see what the hell you drank." i said dragging dream, we walked and i saw his office in the distance.

"KARLLL" i said as i dragged dream into the building.

"what the honk is going on?" karl laughed

3rd person pov

"i- i don't know.. dream and i were walking around and a creeper came and exploded. he probably wasn't far enough and got burned. when i gave him a healing potion he chocked and then was being all clingy to me!" tommy said freaked out as he also trying prying off dream.

"do you still have the bottle from what he drank?" karl questioned as he leaped tommy get dream off seating him in the chair next to him.

"yeah here.. and thanks for helping with.. everything." tommy giggled at the end as he handed karl the empty bottle.

karl took it and looked at the label and gasped. "TOMMY! YOU GAVE HIM A TEST POTION IT MIGHT HURT HIM!!" karl yelled as he checked dreams heartbeat, and thankfully it was normal.

"WELL I DIDNT KNOW!" tommy argued back, he was not gonna stay there and take what karl was saying so he stomped out of the office leaving dream there.

"karl~" dream said seductively moving closer and closer as he now was on karl's lap slowly grinding on him.

"dream- no." karl grunted as he moved dream off of his lap and standing up and inspecting the bottle.

"oh no~ am i not obeying? will i need a punishment?" dream smirked as he walked over behind karl and squeezed his ass.

"yes. you're punishment is to shut up so i can see what tommy gave you." karl rolled his eyes as he moved to his monitors.

"oh come on now karl~ a hot punishment.. like i don't know.. fucking me.." dream said as he touched karl's clothed dick getting a groan in response.