heat (dnf/smut)

i saw one of my old snap memories from 2 years ago today and i looked so ugly bro.. why did no one tell me then?

2547 words

age:
dream: 20
george: 23

top: george
bottom: dream

context: dream and george meet but dream is too scared to tell george he's an omega, previously lying to his friends and online saying he was an alpha.

dream's pov

today i got to meet someone special.
i get to meet george today.
yes, it is my first time showing him my current face, him seeing my face from when i was only a small kid.

i took my heat pills so that my scent was gone, waiting a few minutes for it to dissolve. in the time i was waiting for pill to dissolve i took a shower.

the water was heating up to a warm temperature, i removed my clothes everything but my boxers. when the water was finally done heating up, i slid down my boxers and stepped in.

i let the warm water fall down from my hair down to the shower floor. getting completely relaxed with the water on the contact to my skin, shampooing my hair and washing my body.

it was probably about up to 10 minutes before i got of the shower. shivers took over my body as i stepped out of the shower. i quickly wrapped a towel around my waist

taking a deep sigh before leaving the bathroom and changing into a fresh pair of clothes. i changed into my lime green hoodie and black sweatpants.

today was gonna be super exciting.

3rd person pov

during his shower, dream prepared himself to tell george he's an omega. thinking of conversations of what could happen, but then he realized he was probably gonna be late to pick george up from the airport.

he grabbed his keys, wallet and phone before walking out of the house, locking the door behind him. on the car drive he listened to his favorite songs.

the blonde exited the vehicle and locked the car doors, going into the orlando airport. he pulled out his phone shooting a quick text to george saying he was here.

george saw the text and quickly responded saying the plane was landing. dreams body was filled with anxiety, george had never seen his face before and he doesn't know a few things.

the plane landed and george informed dream over messages and dream was wondering around the airport like a lost dog trying to find its owner, except the dog was tall like a great dane.

george
i'm exiting the plane. gate number is 65b

dreams heart rushed even more, he looked up at the gate numbers seeing he was at 59a so he walked the way of george's gate. finally he reached the gate and seeing the brunette leaning against a pillar.

the blonde had a plan, be walked on the other side of the pillar and spoke, "oh george~" he said in a seductive tone just like in the manhunt videos on their channels. it startled george, turning to the noise seeing the blonde smiling down at him.

"dream!" george smiled, going into a loving hug. they rocked side to side softly, dream not letting go until george does. they stayed like this for a while and george then pulled away to analyze dream's face.

"c'mon let's go home!" dream exclaimed, george nodded and they walked out of the airport, george's luggage rolling behind. the car ride was so much fun for both, singing to songs they both knew, conversations, george having his hand on dreams thigh, and loads of short eye contacts: they instantly clicked.