teacher (dreamnap/smut)

it's sapnap's bday today! wooo!

1269 words

age:
sapnap: 22
dream: 18

dream is shorter than sapnap in this lol

top: sapnap
bottom: dream

context: dream has a strong crush on his teacher and gets instructed to stay after school.

dreams pov

i walk into my favorite class, world history. not because it's a fun subject but because of the teacher, sapnap. fuck he's so hot.

his raven black colored hair which occasionally has a bandana around his head, light freckles over his cheeks, coffee brown eyes, amazing sense of fashion, and i could go on and on about how this man has no flaws.

i sat down in my assigned seat which was thankfully in the back so i can daydream about sapnap. the bell rang and sapnap started the lesson. his soothing yet energetic voice filled the classroom.

i was only really focused on his voice not what he was talking about, i am completely mesmerized by his voice i might even be drooling in the real world.

'fuck the things i'd let this man do to me... i'd let him fuck me all fucking day, overstimulate me. holy shit i want him inside me and not make me walk for weeks so, so bad' i stopped my train thoughts and returned to the real world when the bell rang.

finally, it's the end of the day and i can start my weekend. i plan to go over to george's house later and play minecraft but he has to confirm with his parents first.

i pack up my things and look up when sapnap called my name, "clay." he spoke, i bit the inside on my cheek anxiously. "yes?" i asked.

"do you have time to stay after school for a while?" he asked, light blush slowly keeps up upon my cheeks as i look into his eyes, showing no expression.

"uh- yeah." i said adding a nod as well. the last person left the class and it was now just me and sapnap.

"so i see you're close to failing in my class, are you doing alright?" he asked, i smiled and nodded my head knowing that he really cares for me. "let's go over the test from last week, okay?" he spoke, i nodded my head.

he patted his thigh, indicating to sit down. of course i wasn't going to take down this offer so i did. i then purposefully 'adjusted' closer to his inner thigh.

his thighs were so rideable right now.

3rd person pov

as dream and sapnap were discussing the most previous test, sapnap moved his thigh so dreams ass moved onto his dick. dream felt that sapnap was sexually aroused and holy shit it felt so good, him much he'd love to do this with no clothes on.

"there's always another way to make up these grades, y'know?" sapnap said whispering into dreams ear which made the boy whine as he nodded his head.

"please.. use me." dream spoke in a desperate tone which made sapnap smirk devilishly. he lifted dream and leaned the boy over his desk as he pulled down his pants.

"you sure you want this?" sapnap asked, dream nodded his head rapidly. sapnap slid down dreams shorts and boxers exposing his hardened member. "no prep?" sapnap asked, dream shook his head, he was too desperate and needy right now.

"pound me." dream whispered like he was telling a secret. sapnap smirked and lined up his member with dreams tight hole that was soon to be aching.

"ready?" sapnap asked as he waited for dream to respond. dream nodded his head rapidly with a whine. sapnap nodded as well as he slowly added the tip in, making dream moan.

"all- all the mm~ way!" dream moaned, sapnap shocked but slammed into dreams ass receiving a muffled scream like moan since sapnap moved his hand to dreams mouth to suppress his moan.

sapnap continued to thrust feeling dreams walls tighten around his dick, "mmhhhg~ s-so deep!" dream moaned with a smile on his face, oh how he's wanted this all school year.

"fuck clay.. you're so tight." sapnap groaned at the wonderful feeling of being inside dream, both loved feeling each other, especially dream; sapnap's large cock that has just now hit the bundle of nerves that sent dream going crazy.

"f- m-more!" dream moaned loudly as sapnap continuously thrusts into dream prostate, not stopping just yet or even slowing down his pace, keeping the same quick pace he had going from the beginning.

"wow.. you're such a slut for me huh, wanting more of me pounding into you? such a needy little slut arent ya huh, clay." sapnap growled which sent dream over the moon, the perfect feeling that dream ultimately would love to hear sapnap call him slut everyday which he fucks him so hard he can even do anything.

soon, dream came onto the floor with a moan. sapnap never stopped thrusting the whole time which made dream release more of a bigger pool of his semen onto the ground.

dreams actions even made sapnap start to chase his orgasm as he picked up the pace of his thrusting into the poor blondes overstimulated ass.
"close!" sapnap moaned as seconds later he released into dream as they both moaned at the feeling.

the blonde got overfilled to the brim as some dripped down which sapnap cleaned up with a tissue from.
the tissue box that sat on the desk top. sapnap brought the blonde down still inside of him which neither were complaining nor upset about, in fact enjoying it.

"you like my dick in you, don't you slut?" sapnap spat which dream got quick shivers up his spine with a moan, god sapnap definitely knew how to turn the blonde on.

"mmgh~ y-yes!" dream moaned as he turned around and kissed sapnap's soft lips, sapnap immediately kissed back and they savored each other's taste.

for both the kiss was filled with love, passion, and mostly lust. sapnap grabbed dreams waist and slowly made his way to dreams round ass that still was slowly leaking his cum from some moments ago.

eventually, dream pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath while sapnap did the same. they made direct eye contact.

"may i mark you?" sapnap asked, dream nodded and sapnap pulled dream closer and sucked, nibbled and bit down onto dreams skin which created lovely hickies over dreams collarbone and chest and his parents wouldn't know or say anything and he'd get in trouble.

sapnap pulled away and admired his masterpiece he had created on the blondes perfect body. "you're so pretty." he cooed which filled dreams cheeks with heavy pink blush color.

"you are too." dream responded and added a kiss to sapnap's lips. they smiled at each other and dream pulled out of sapnap's dick, immediately falling over onto the ground. they shared a laugh but the sapnap helped the boy up and as well as helping him slip on his clothing.

"need help walking to your car?" sapnap asked while dream nodded, the raven haired male slipped on his own clothes and wrapped dreams arm around his shoulder.

the my both grabbed things they brought earlier and walked out of the classroom. they made it carefully down the flight of stairs and other courses they may have needed to go though as they finally reached dreams car.

"see you on monday, slut." sapnap winked as he walked to his own car, blush heavily flushed over dreams face but he tried to brush it off as he drove home.