mute (dnf/smut)

making a new story soon!
— cw: anal sex, rimming and teasing

3799 words

age:
dream: 21
george: 24

top: george
bottom: dream

context: george takes an opportunity and gets paid to become friends with a mute person and get them to speak again

george's body is slightly trembling due to his nerves acting up. he walks to the cafe to meet them at, each step closer his anxiety gets harder to deal with. it came into sight, the cafe. he takes deep breaths to calm himself down as he walks over to the door.

he takes one last deep breath before opening the door and walking through. a small bell jingled over his head as a small welcoming sound. he looks around for the person to meet up, glancing around the cafe he spots them.

walking over to the table where they sat, sipping a coffee. "hello, george." the lady spoke smiling, her smile was a little weakened but it looked real. "hi." he said, sitting down across from her.

"thank you so much for coming, i just— i can't get him to speak, i've tried many times but he won't budge at all." she said, her voice was also slightly calming to george as he listened politely. "anyways, i have his notebook he likes to write in, he also likes a lot of crafts, especially drawing." she said handing george the notebook, just a plain black cover with a painted rose on the cover.

he opened the book and the first thing he saw was a picture of a forest, watercolored paint and black marker in a neat order, he flipped over to the next page, a picture of a cat, cute.

his chocolate eyes moved back up to the lady, "he's really good." he said, she nodded her head. "i was thinking $100 a week?" she asked, george shook his head, "miss, you don't need to pay me." he denied. but she insisted, "i know i don't, i want to though. i want my old boy back and i need help doing it." she said.

"how about i let you meet him and we can compromise something?" she requested, george nodded his head and george grabbed the boy's notebook and they trotted their way down to the lady's house.

on their walk, she told george things he likes, "he loves music, cats and crafts the most." the lady spoke, george took a mental note while she spoke, "he also doesn't really like big groups of people, he'll end up tearing up." george nodded and kept adding whatever she told him to his mental notes. "oh! and he is also a little sensitive when people raise their voice at him." george nodded.

about clay:
- loves art, cats, nature, reading romance books, football & music
- hates large groups of people, talking, yelling
- plays video games occasionally
- 21 years old
- stopped talking in year 10
- uses notebook to communicate
- favorite food is pizza

when they made it to her house they walked in and was greeted by a cat by the door, "her name is patches." clay's mom said. george squatted down to pet the cat and then stood back up.

they went up the stairs and then knocked on the door, waiting for the door open. and then it did, revealing a boy taller then both of them with dirty blonde hair. he gave his mom a 'who is this?!' kind of look and backed up slightly.

"clay, honey this is george." his mom said, george waved and then the blonde boy hesitated before waving back. he went back into his room and grabbed a notebook writing words that both waited for him to finish. he flipped the book to his mom and showed her, why are they here?! you know i don't like new people! :(

his mom frowned, "please clay, just give him a chance." she said. he gave a look 'fine' and his mom edged george through the door and so the brunette did and walked through with clay, he looked at his room, it was comforting. white colored walls, many posters of bands, plants and cd's were on the wall. a shelf with different kinds of plants, books, crystals and candles were on there. fake ivy vines on the roof and a black and white tapestry as well. his bed had white covers and pillows as well as decorative pillows and blankets. and to light up the room were led lights on white.