weekend visit (dreamnotnap/smut)

sorry for the lack of uploading, reading this really good story :)
— cw: throat fucking, orgasm control, praise kink, and degrading kink

1675 words

age:
dream: 22
sapnap: 21
george: 25

tops: sapnap and george
bottom: dream

context: george comes to florida to meet family but goes to dream and sapnap's house afterwards.

george's pov

all my bags were prepared, i was going to florida to see some family. but the only thing i can think of when florida is mentioned is my two online friends dream and sapnap who live together.

i found this as a great opportunity to finally meet them after so many years of talking through a screen our entire friendship. the thing is, i don't even know their address.

taking my phone from my pocket i opened sapnap's contact and pressed call. it took two rings before he picked up.

"yo wassup gogy." sapnap said, eating something. "hey, is dream around you?" i asked, sapnap scoffed, "if you wanted to call him, he has his own contact." he said sarcastically.

"no, no..not like that, just — answer the question." i said, "yeah yeah he's just in the living room." he answered. "can he hear?" i asked. sapnap whispered a no.

"okay— so i'm going to florida to visit my family and i wanted to surprise dream and visit you guys but i don't know your address." i said all in one breath. "NO FUCKING WAYYY! LETS GOOOO!" sapnap yelled, i heard a faint voice that was familiar, dream.

"okay okay sorry, i'll text it to you." sapnap said once he gained his composure. his opened our text conversation, seeing his little texting bubble. then it came through. "you better kiss me when you're here." he demanded, i let out a small 'pfft' before hearing dream's voice again. it was a faint 'whAt?' and it still managed to make my stomach flutter.

we ended the call and i looked at the time, walking out the door with all my luggage. the airport was pretty far away and so i got decided to take a taxi instead.

-

after such a long flight, i made it. my heart was racing. i grabbed my luggage and i finally exited the plane after the people in front of me.

i called another taxi and went over to dream's and sapnap's address since my family meet up is tomorrow night. i made it and holy shit their house was huge.

paying the driver and giving them a $5 tip before leaving and walking up to the door. i called sapnap so he could take dream away from the door.

"hey. i'm at the front door, make sure dream's not nearby." i say, a gun came from the other side, "he's upstairs in his room or something, i'm on my way." and he was right, right after the phone hung up the door opened. we were super excited but we had to be quiet so dream doesn't come downstairs.

i followed sapnap when he lead me to their master bedroom which was thankfully downstairs so that we didn't have to pass dream's door. oh my god i was so nervous, but i calmed myself down quickly.

we slightly panicked when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. thankfully they passed into the kitchen. sapnap and i agreed and said that he will say to dream he had a surprise for him and show me.

he stopped dream in his tracks, "wait, i have a surprise for you!" sapnap called, dream was just out of my vision so i couldn't see what he looked like. but then i walked out of the master bedroom, he stood there in shock. he reached up to pinch his cheek to see if it wasn't a dream. "it's not a dream, idiot." i chuckled when he pulled me into a hug which i gladly hugged back.