massage (punzwastaken/smut)

this is inspired by my facial and when i went to a massage place lmao

971 words

age:
punz: 21
dream: 21

top: punz
bottom: dream

context: dream books a massage for 3 hours and the worker was so fine to him.

dreams pov

i walk into the massage place i booked a few weeks ago and i have a new person doing me which i obviously didn't mind one bit. i go into the waiting room and the desk person aka george welcomed me.

"hi!" i respond while i wait. soon enough the person calls my name, i look up from my phone and see a fine ass man in-front of me. about 6', blond hair, blue eyes stand out so fucking well.

"follow me." he spoke and i did follow him into the room. i knew the drill and he did too. he walked out of the room while i removed all my clothes and wrapping a towel around my waist and laying on the bed.

he soon walks in and started with lotion on my back. "where do you carry most of your stress?" punz asked, i slightly blushed but answered, "like my tailbone." i said he nodded his head and pulled down the blanket and towel.

"would you mind if i moved the towel a little lower?" punz asked since the towel kept moving, dream nodded his head. "lower it as much as you want." dream said winking even though punz couldn't see.

dream couldn't see but punz smirked and lowered the towel all the way down to dreams calves. "nice ass." punz smirked as he slapped it harshly enough to leave a hand mark, dream slipped out a soft moan, turning punz on a lot more.

"i'd love to hear the other sounds you make.. would you okay with that?" punz asked, dream nodded and hummed in response. punz slid of dreams tight boxers and his ass of course had a red hand mark right where punz had touched before.

"don't prep." dream spoke, slightly catching punz off guard but he obliged anyways.

"spit." punz said putting his hand in front on dreams mouth, dream spat on punz's hand desperately waiting to get fucked. "ready darling?" punz asked lining up with dreams aching hole, dream moaned in response which punz took at a yes.

"ungh~!" dream moaned as punz entered him, dream felt ethical. him feeling something in him felt so fucking good. as punz slowly pushed in deeper dream tightens his walls around punz's dick.

"gosh- such a whore..not wanted prep." punz growled making dream moan, climax already approaching as that familiar feeling is approaching.

"i-im- mgh~ gonna! augh~ c-cum!" dream practically screamed out while punz thrusted into his prostate. punz smirked; "beg." he said cockily.

"augh~ p-please! let me- ah~ c-cum! i'll b-be mugh~ yo- your slut!" dream moaned as he threw his head back while he rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"that was hot, you can cum." punz said getting turned on making him want to pound into dream, yet he tried to resist that strong urge. one last thrust and dream came over the seat, back arching while doing so.

"k-keep ngh~ going!" dream moaned, he loved the feeling when he gets to release.. he wanted more. "i wanna cum everywhere." dream said before letting out a lustful moan.

punz finally pounded into dream, getting sloppier while his stomach tightened, he came deep i to dream both letting out moans different pitches yet so synchronized.

dream felt ethereal, having to be filled with cum and a cock made him never want punz to pull out. "m-mOre! ah~!" he begged, moving his hips forward and back while creating thrusts with punz's cock.

"here, ride me instead." punz said as they switched positions, dream having to pull out but he quickly started pushing down taking punz in again. "last round okay?" punz clarified, dream shook his head.

"agh~ y-you feel- mm~ so- so good! f-fuck though!" dream said bouncing up and down quickly, moaning in the process. what dream said made punz near the edge.

"i-im gonna-" punz got cut off by releasing deep into dream again both moaning. dream went quicker and got sloppier, smiling wildly as he came with his mouth wide open.

"agh~ yess!" dream moaned as he came, his eyes closed, back arching, head throwing back.

punz grabbed dreams hips pulling him off of his dick getting a whine from the bottom. he massaged dreams thighs while dream laid on top of him while they both panted heavily.

"thank you." dream said kissing punz's neck.

"of course." punz said, sitting dream up spreading his legs and massaging his inner thighs, dream let out a small whimper as punz's hands moving higher and higher.

soon dream relaxed and slowly started falling asleep peacefully, later soft snoring came from the bottom as he was now asleep.

punz looked at dream, 'he looks so peaceful.' he thought as he played with dreams hair careful not to wake the boy. he hated to wake him up but their time was up and the place was gonna close
soon.

"dream." punz said softly while he softly shook dream awake. dream woke up with a groan slowly opening his eyes, smiling when he saw punz in front of him.

"we have to go soon." punz said sitting up making dream do the same. punz helped dream put on his clothes back on and he put on his afterwards.

they walked out separately while dream booked another massage with punz, george suspicious why dream was limping but didn't say anything about it.

punz and dream waved goodbye to each other, both excited to see each other in the next two weeks.