sticky situation (dreamnap/smut)

okay but i'm in love with the title 😍
— cw: degrading kink, humiliation kink, slight overstimulation

1515 words

age:
sapnap: 18
dream: 17

top: sapnap
bottom: dream

context: a high school au where dream is late to see his friends in the cafeteria, not looking where he was going, getting into a sticky situation.

dream's pov

"okay thank you so much, mrs. trea!" i said, i had explained to her about my grade in class. science wasn't my strong suite and she helped me with my most recent test.

at least this was my last year in high school. it was going very slow, it was february. i smiled and waved, exiting the class room. i had to take up a good fraction of my lunch time and now i'm starving. i walk to the cafeteria, looking down at my phone and texting my friend niki that i'm on the way.

niki <3
okay! we're all at the table waiting :)

i smiled at her kindness. as i look down my phone, i run into someone. i pull off them and see it's sapnap, "watch where you're going, bitch." he said, "oh! i'm so sorry!" i nervously say, now sapnap wasn't a bully to anyone just a huge bitch.

he grabbed my wrists and walked us to the wall, pinning me in the wall of lockers, my face turned red and my breath hitched. "now, watch where you're going next time, okay slut?" he said.

fuck my degrading kink.

i felt my pants tighten as i swore to myself under my breath. "you're excited too, hm? why don't we go somewhere private?" i nodded, i needed some way tk get rid of this.

we made it to the old building that was once the gym but now just for old storage. the whole time we walked there, his hand was brushing my clothed dick.

then, we made it into the room and he pinned me into the wall again, this time his hand was on my member and he started palming my fully grown erection. unintentional moans slipped from my mouth.

fuck my sensitivity on my dick.

3rd person pov

sapnap palmed harder, dreams moans got louder. oh how much dreams moans turned on the raven haired boy, he started to pick up the pace on dreams cock. the pace was going a little too fast for him, he moved his hand down to try and pull sapnap's away only for his hand to get slapped away.

"move your fucking hand." sapnap hissed, dream's body slid down the wall which stopped sapnap's handjob, "s-slow down.. please." dream pleaded, sapnap nodded.

dream opened his legs giving sapnap more access to touch him. "damn dream, you're such a little slut, aren't ya?" since the blonde's mind was so fogged up he nodded his head. "p-please.. ta-take off my clothes." dream begged.

sapnap smirked and started off by slipping dreams shirt off, seeing dreams breath quicken. he slid off dreams pants and boxers, with some help from the blonde. "such a good little slut." dream winced watching sapnap remove his own clothing.

"you okay with me going raw?" he asked, "yes! yes! yes!" dream moaned, raising his hips, signaling to sapnap he was ready. sapnap got the memo but wanted to tease to desperate boy underneath him.

he closed dreams legs and sat down on his thighs, his dick brushed against dreams inner thigh. his hands moved up to dreams hair grabbing a handful of the dirty blonde hair and pulling into a kiss, immediately slipping his tongue into the blonde's mouth.