100 read special (dreamxgs/smut)

gs: glow squid 😍
and tysm for 100 reads!

1227 words

top: ga
bottom: dream

context: dream gets pulled into a cave and the newly discovered glow squids have been found in the ocean.

dreams pov

sapnap, george and i were playing manhunt outside. i was the one being hunted while sapnap and george were the hunters.

currently i was running from them to the stronghold. "leave me alone!" i screamed to the boys chasing me.

i ran to a dead end of a cliff with the ocean on the other side.

i looked back at sapnap and george as they got closer. i decided to jump down into the ocean, thankfully i landed into the water and not straight on the sand.

as i expected to float my body was being pulled down in the ocean. i quickly drank a water breathing potion as whatever was pulling me pulled me into a cave with no water.

"why hello beautiful~" a voice said, i gasped for air and turned around seeing the newly discovered glow squids.

"h-hi." i said panting, "w-why'd you bring me down here?" i asked nervously. i wasn't really all that scared since they were a hostile mob but i was nervous why it pulled me down and what it wanted me for.

"well, you fell in the ocean and i saw your nice body and i bright you down here." the gs said smiling.

"what do you want?" i asked nicely, even though i wanted to leave i needed to know about these glow squids.

"i wanna fuck your ass. now get on your hands and knees." he demanded, i was too scared to see what would happen if i didn't so i got down. but i would've been lying if i said i didn't at least want to know what a gs dick felt like inside me.

george's pov

right as dream jumped into the water sapnap got a text from karl saying to come back to kinoko kingdom as they were getting invaded

"dude we have to go!" sapnap exclaimed.

"what about dream?" i asked.

"kinoko kingdom is getting invaded! plus we aren't gonna find him until he gets out of the ocean." sapnap explained, he was right since the ocean is huge. i turned as we ran to kinoko.

3rd person pov (in the cave)

the gs stuck a tentacle into dreams ass earning a beautiful low moan in response, "ah~ oh f-fuck!" dream moaned as he back arched from the sensation in his ass going on right now.

"you're so pretty, what's your name beautiful?" the gs asked as he kept thrusting his tentacle into dreams.

"d-dream! augh~ w-w-what's ngh~! yours!" dream moaned.

"you can call me daddy, m'kay baby?" the gs added another tentacle.

"y-yes agh~ da-daddyyy!" dream moaned as the gs hit dreams prostate repeatedly.

"mm~ you like my cock ramming into you like you're my toy? you slut." the gs praised as it was reaching its own climax

"ah~ i-i'm gOnna~ nhG~ c-cum! pleAse let ngh~ me! p-please d-dAddy!" dream moaned as the knot in his stomach grew bigger and bigger.

"cum for me baby~" the gs said, one last deep thrust and dream came all over the cave's floor, the gs came afterwards and released into dreams hole, making both moan.