stream punishment (dreamnap/smut)

congrats on 4th dream!! mcc was fun to watch :)

words

age:
dream: 22
sapnap: 21

top: sapnap
bottom: dream

context: dream decided to flirt with george on sapnap's stream which had face cam, little did he know what sapnap would do after.

dreams pov

"george.. just tell me you love me! i love you, say it back.. please!" i said urging george to say i live you to me for the millionth time.

"no." george said being the stubborn person he was. but i didn't like george the way people online thought i did, i really only like him as my best friend, homie if you must.

"hang on i'm gonna get something to drink, i'll be back." i say muting my mic and walking out of my room into the kitchen, as i passed sapnap's room he pulled me in making me yelp.

i covered my face with my hands on sapnap's stream but he pulled my hands away and looked at me, surprising me slightly he pinned me against the nearest wall which just so happen to still be in the stream cam.

sapnap then cupped my face and kissed me passionately, i hesitantly kissed back. our lips started moving in sync making me moan softly.

several donos came rushing through my stream but i didn't even care anymore, i was enjoying sapnap's lips on mine as he made out passionately.

sapnap pulled on my shirt before i lifted it off my body as he moved his lips down to my neck and collarbone, he kissed my collarbone making me moan, with that sapnap attacked that spot as i moaned.

3rd person pov

both completely forgetting about stream, sapnap kissed dream all the way down to his waist where his waistband was. dream nodded and sapnap smirked as he pulled down his pants and boxers seeing dreams erection.

"hard for me huh dreamie~" sapnap cooed getting a lewd whine in response. sapnap started palming dreams dick getting a moan from the blond, "agh~ p-please sapnap~" dreams moan was making a tent in sapnap's pants.

"please fuck you senseless until you can barley walk or something else?" sapnap teased slightly as he pinched dreams nipples, "f-fuck me!" with those words sapnap slid his fingers into dreams mouth.

dream already knew what to do as he coated each and every digit in his mouth with saliva as well as grinding his dick with sapnap's clothed erection making both grunt softly.

sapnap removed his fingers from dreams mouth since they were coated enough, he got a whine in response from the loss in his mouth.

"please~" dream whined with anticipation as for he was not patient right now. dream moaned when he felt sapnap's dick against his twitching tip.

"ready dreamie boy~" sapnap cooed seeing dream who was nodded his head quickly. with the response he got, he pushed his tip into dream getting a moan from dream, "agh~ s-sapnap! t-t-the strEam!" he said pointing to his monitors.

sapnap laughed and brushed it off as he pushed in deeper getting a louder moan from the blond, "ohh~ y-yes sapnap~! ngh~" dream moaned as pleasure was the only thing he could feel.

dream nodded as sapnap pushed in all the way, "agh~ r-right f-fuck! nugh~ there!" dream moaned as his legs were giving out, sapnap saw that and put him on his hands and knees still in the frame of the camera.

sapnap started thrusting at a quick pace making dream practically scream his name. that moan made sapnap even more horny so he kept speeding up the pace.

"s-slow mgh~ d-down! plEase~!" dream begged which sapnap got a little worried and slowed down his pace.

"i-i'm mugh~ gonna! c-cUm!" dream moaned, the pit in his stomach growing bigger moving down to his dick, "p-plEase s-sapnap~ mgh~ l-let me!" dream begged.

"just a little- longer baby.. can you do that for me?" sapnap grunted as he was reaching his own climax, he looked back down at dream to see him nodding slightly.

dream was reaching the edge as his dick twitched from the pain of not being able to cum, "p-plEase~ mgh~ i-it's hurts~!" dream begged for release, sapnap allowed and they both came at the same time.

long and loud moans filled the room as they came, they both gasped when they heard the dono sounds keep going.

edwardkL76 donated $10: free porn hub

sapnaps_krusty_toe donated $25: having fun? LMAOO

and many other donos fled the stream with 300.7k live viewers. sapnap looked down at dream who was putting his clothes back on.

"turn the camera off!" dream raised his voice covering his face as sapnap turned off the camera.

"well we're gonna end the stream. thanks for the donos bye!" sapnap said ending the stream immediately after.

"i said to end the stream before, why the hell didn't you listen?" dream said as he hugged in annoyance as people now thought he was a bottom.

"cause i was listening to your beautiful moans." sapnap proudly said with a smirk.

"you're an idiot." dream laughed as sapnap helped him up putting him on his shoulder heading to the bathroom, "why are you holding me like this?! my ass is literally in your face!"

"so i can see a closer view of your ass." sapnap smirked.

after dream got washed up

now, dream and sapnap were cuddling with each other on the couch, dream slowly falling asleep from exhaustion.

dream kissed sapnap's lips before snuggling his head into sapnap's chest, "good night." he said with raspiness in his voice from moaning.

"good night baby." sapnap said as they both fell asleep quietly.

bonus
george's pov (time prior)

i was watching sapnap's stream on one of my monitors and all of a sudden sapnap pulls in dream into the room. i immediately blush as how attractive he is.

dirty blonde hair sat of his head perfectly, freckles scattered around his face like stars in the sky, green eyes like the color of emeralds, he was perfect.

i got out of my thought when i heard moaning on the stream, i look at the screen to see sapnap making out with dream. my heart shattered.

so i left the team speak and the stream as i started crying.

'why not me?' i thought...