sex toys (dreamnapfound/smut)

i kinda did. something f like this before with 'unexpected request' so this is kinda the same thing. a re-write.

words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22
sapnap: 20

tops: george and sapnap
bottom: dream

context: dream imagines what it's like to be a bottom.

3rd persons pov

george was on a discord call with karl and tubbo while tubbo was streaming. in the other room was dream and sapnap who were currently both naked and touching each other sexually, spitting little praises to one another while doing so.

"your hands are so soft on my dick dreamie~" sapnap spoke cockily with a smirk plastered in his face. dream smirked while his dick slowly rose up a little from the small words.

back into the room george was in.

"i'm gonna log off i think." he spoke into his mic, they all exchanged goodbyes and george logged off minecraft, left the discord call and got up to see his boyfriends.

when he walked to the door before opening it he heard little voices through the door. "maybe you can put your dick inside me then~" dreams faint voice spoke. george then walked in the room startling the other males.

"oh hey george! wanna join?" sapnap said, while sapnap and george spoke the blond zoned out. one single question swarming around in his head, what if i was the bottom? each time he guessed something the question came back and a different answer came up.

"dream?" george asked trying to get the blond's attention waiting for a few seconds, no response.

"dream? you okay?" sapnap asked slightly shaking the male which startled him a bit. he made eye contact with his boyfriends switching eyes very quickly.

"huh?" dream spoke hoping he didn't do anything too bad while he was zoned out for a few minutes or so, at least that's what it felt like.

"you were zoned out for a minute, is everything okay?" sapnap and george gave a slight concerned look into dreams eyes making him feel a little guilty that he made them concerned for him for a bit.

"oh-!.. y-yeah, i- uh.. i- want.. uhm.." dream paused thinking if this was a good idea or not bit spit it out anyways so he didn't make his boyfriends any more concerned then they already were for him, "b-be the bottom..?" he continued sounding more of a question but it was a statement and sapnap and george knew that.

"ah~ we can do that, right george?" sapnap cooed while george nodded his head with a small smirk. george the quickly removed his clothes tossing them in the pile of sapnap's and dreams clothes pile they had thrown off a while ago.

"open your legs so we can see everything." george said which dream obeyed and opened his legs while holding his shins for support to kee his legs where they were.

"perfect body dreamie~" sapnap praised seeing the blond's dick twitch with anticipation, dreading to be touched, to be fucked, to be used.

george started off by slipping in 2 fingers into dreams hole making dream groan lowly. sapnap walked over to the drawer of sex toys they had and chose 2 dildos, ball gag, and ropes.

george then entered the third digit and did scissor motions for more to for inside. then once he thought dream was stretched enough he removed his fingers and quickly lubed his dick.

sapnap set the sex toys next to them and moved his dick that's were now pressing against dreams lips. "open your mouth, now." sapnap spat and dream moaned because george pushed in his tip and sapnap used that to push his dick deep into dreams throat causing the boy to moan again.

dream started becoming a moaning mess and looking more sluttish than ever. his eyes constantly rolling to the back of his head, head being thrown back, tongue lolled out, droll traveling down pit of his mouth, sweat forming on his forehead and body.

of course his boyfriends have to mention it, "you're our little slut now dream, understood?" the raven haired male spoke, dream moaned in response.

"i-im~ mgghhh~ g- ah~ g- augh~" dream moaned loudly when george hit his prostate repeatedly making it hard for him to form a sentence. with barley a warning he grabbed his cock and came over his abdomen with a loud moan following behind.

"dreamie~ you shouldn't be touching yourself should you now, hm?" sapnap asked, dream shook his head as he knew what would happen. he was scared, he's never used a sex toy before..

"what if we put a cock ring as the punishment?" george smirked, sapnap nodded his head.

"no- no! please! please.. i'll do anything! j-just not the cock ring." dream begged hoping it would work. he started loosing hope when they smirked at each other.

"let's put on the sec toys first and  see how that goes." george said while sapnap agreed. with that sapnap lubed both dildos while george tied dreams hands to the bed making sure he couldn't break through but also not tight enough where his circulation would be cut off, and putting the ball gag down his throat.

sapnap carefully slid the dildos in his ass and dick, dream muffled a moan already. "ready?" sapnap asked dream slowly nodded his head.

"ahhh~ f-fuck!" dream moaned while arching his back at the wave of pleasure overtaking his body. "tap on one of our shoulders when you need to stop, okay?" george clarified, dream gave a shaky thumbs up.

dreams legs started to tremble even more but hell, he quite loved the feeling, the pleasure, everything. his boyfriends had smirks on theor faces the whole time watching dream clearly enjoying himself right now.

suddenly the familiar feeling that dream loved came along, the knot growing bigger. "c-c aGh~" dream tried to warn but came on his abdomen again.

"do you want to be covered in cum baby?" sapnap said, dream quickly nodded his head in response. george and sapnap pumped their cocks and came all over dreams face, dripping down into his hair and mouth.

dream quickly came another time before tapping on both males shoulders, they turned off the dildos and removed everything else. they all panted heavily while dreams body was twitching.

"t-thank you." dream let out a breathy moan as the overstimulation was still lingering in his body, quickly fading away.

"of course, let's get you cleaned up." george said while sapnap picked dream up bridal style and they all made their way to the bathroom.

george started the bath at a warm temperature and they all waited for the water to fill up a good amount. dreams eyelids became heavy and kissed his boyfriends and mumbled a small and raspy goodnight before falling asleep.

while sapnap and george clean the blond off they heard faint snores both smiling down at him.

"i would've never expected dream to be the bottom."
george spoke softly making sure not to wake dream up, even though he was a deep sleeper.

"neither did i." sapnap said now thinking about it a little more deep. "you did make a good top though." he laughed getting a mumbled 'shut up' in response.

after they cleaned dream off they picked him up and changed him into an oversized hoodie and they change dj to their own clothes.

"i'm getting a little tied too." george said, sapnap nodded and exchanged goodnights and gave a little small kiss on the cher kiss before cuddling into dream.

then they fell asleep peacefully