bored (dreamnap/smut)

the sound 'no but i'm doing your mom!' on tiktok is based off this story lmao

1307 words

age:
sapnap: 20
dream: 22

top: dream
bottom: sapnap

context: sapnap and dream are bored until drema gives an idea of what to do.

sapnap's pov

dream and i were sitting on the couch just as our favorite tv show had ended.

"what do you wanna do now?" i asked, turning to face dream.

"you." dream smirked slyly with a wink, my jaw slightly fell open from the boldness this man had over me.

"what-..?" i asked thinking it was a joke, but yet he sounded so serious.

"i wanna do you." dream said snaking his hands around my waist. i blushed like a beetroot color and only have his confidence go up.

for some reason, a small wave of confidence rushed down my spine. i didn't even think of whatever i was saying, "then do me." i said mentally cringing at what i had just said.

dream smirked and started tracing out my lips with his finger, "you sure?" he said, i nodded my head in response.

no hesitation from this man as he pulled me into a passionate kiss, on the other hand i hesitated a little but i ended up kissing back.

the kiss intensified as dream moved his hands around up my shirt. he pinched and twisted my nipples making me release a sound.

"mm~.. you like this? you touching you?" dream cooed with that damn smirk still on his face. bit in response i slowly and hesitantly nodded my head.

dream pulled his hands out of my shirt and moved his hands to the back of my head, grabbing a handful of my hair and pushed his fingers into my mouth.

i could already fucking tell you right now... he was gonna go hard and have no mercy whatsoever.

3rd person pov

sapnap started sucking on dreams fingers, coated each digit well in his saliva. with dreams other hand he softly palmed sapnap's crotch, to which sapnap let out a breathy moan.

dreams confidence kept going up again and again, every time sapnap let out some very attractive sounds to his ears. he pulled out the perfectly coated fingers and removed sapnap's bottoms off and on the floor.

he lined his fingers with sapnap's aching hole which was begging for dream right now. dream pushed in twitch o start with and made scissoring motions, causing sapnap to moan to moan at the instant action.

"you enjoying this, beautiful?" dream said with a cocky grin on his face. sapnap blushed at the name said by the blond but nodded his head.

"you like the little name i give you don't ya?" dream realized as he thrusted his fingers into sapnap who blushed and nodded his head with a heavy panting coming from his mouth.

"y-yes.. yes i-i do." sapnap said letting out a breathy moan at the end, which was a complete ego booster for dream.. making his want to pound his dick into sapnap, but for now he resisted.

dream added his last finger and continued to thrust into the raven haired boy underneath him. "almost ready, darling?" he asked, sapnap nodded with a moan slipping out of his mouth.

"don't hide yourself baby. i wanna see your beauty when i pound into you..." dream said making sapnap a little nervous for his ability to walk after this.

dream then moved his fingers out and removed all his clothes, sapnap observed his every move, every way his body moved so smoothly and looked so gently.

"like what you see pretty boy?" dream towering over sapnap, moving his face down so their lips brushing against each other. each both desperate to feel each other.

"ready for me to pound into you? fucking you senseless?" dream asked, informing what he was gonna do.. he was gonna talk sapnap's ability to walk for a week, that's what he was gonna do.

"yes- just please fuck me!" sapnap begged for dream who smirked, he kissed sapnap's lips and pulled away as he spat on his hand rubbing the spit onto his throbbing cock.

once it was massaged in, dream spread open sapnap's cheeks apart and pushed in half of his dick since they were both so impatient. sapnap let out a heavy moan, "agh~ d-dream!." dream smirked when he heard his name being moaned by his boy.

"mmm~... you made me wanna go harder on you.." dream said, sapnap suddenly nodded and dream quickly pushed in the rest of his length into sapnap, landing directly onto sapnap's prostate, hearing the loudest moan all night.

dream smirked and let sapnap adjust since it all went quickly, "hey baby, how you doing?" he asked a little worried since he felt he went to quick.

sapnap put a thumbs side ways, since there was pain still lingering around inside. dream nodded and waited for the texan to fully adjust. while he waited he slowly stroked sapnap's dick slowly, not necessarily teasing but it was slow.

the texan shivered at the contact on his member so suddenly, but relaxed again we he saw dream stoking it slowly. he did enjoy it, he wanted it faster and harsher.

instead of asking he grabbed dreams hand and paced it to his liking, climax slowly approaching. dream took over the pace and once he could tell sapnap was close, he pulled away.

sapnap looked up and whined, but gasped when dream started thrusting into him. one thrust caused sapnap to cum all over both of them.

but the thrusting did stop there, dream kept thrusting quickly onto sapnap's prostate repeatedly, sapnap moaned loudly, throwing his head back.

while dream was pounding into sapnap, he admired him looking at his beauty. he had sweat on his forehead and chest, drool traveling down each corner on his mouth which was wide open from moaning, dick twitching and pre-cum leaking out from it again.

"agh~ i-i'm-.. ngh~! gonna- c-cum!" sapnap yelled out loud. with that call, dream pounded quickly into sapnap aggressively and sapnap and dream came at the same time moaning on another's names.

dream smirked and pulled out, and laid down next to sapnap on the couch. they both panted heavily covered in sweat.

"you did so well darling." dream kissed sapnap's forehead softly and rubbed his thighs softly. sapnap thanked him and cuddled into dreams chest.

dream pulled sapnap on top of him and scooted to the middle on the couch, "want to keep cuddling or go take a bath?" dream asked playing with sapnap's hair gently.

"cuddle for now." sapnap mumbled, dream nodded and praised sapnap with little nothings about how he did, he took him so well, etc.

time skip like 30 minutes —

sapnap agreed to take a bath and sk dream picked up sapnap, carrying him to the bathroom. he set him on the counter, "i'm gonna go get us some new clothes, kay?" dream said, sapnap nodded as he waited for the bath to fill up.

before the bath filled up, dream came back with a pile of clothes setting them next to sapnap. going over to the bath, dream stopped the water and picked up sapnap, carrying him into the bath.

they settled in and dream scrubbed off everything with soap. dream scrubbed off sapnap's hair and rising it afterwards

after their bath, they got out and got into their clothes. sapnap put on a green oversized dream hoodie and grey sweatpants. dream put on a sapnap merch hoodie and black sweatpants.

dream placed sapnap on his bed, tucking them in and he spooned him, making sure he felt safe.

"i love you sap." dream whispered into sapnap's ear.

"i love you too, dreamie." sapnap said groggily.

and then they slowly fell asleep.