tongue sex (quackitywastaken/smut)

thank you for 800 reads! that's crazy!

974 words

age:
dream: 22
quackity: 21

top: dream
bottom: quackity

context: dream and quackity try a way of sex.

quackity's pov

i was on my phone scrolling through twitter and liking fan arts. all of a sudden my boyfriend dream walked in the room with his stupidly cute smirk on his face.

"hey babe." i say putting my phone down and admiring my boyfriend.

"hey doll, i have a proposal." he said sitting on my lap, i blushed at the little pet name, they always get me heated up.

"flattering." i jokingly said, he smiled and rolled his eyes, "no i mean request." he said.

"what?" i say smiling back.

"i say we try a different way of sex." he spoke tracing his hands around my chest. "what do you say? how would you feel if i tongue fucked you? would you be okay with that?" dream asked.

"i say yes and you have my consent to do so." i said pulling him into a short yet loving kiss, it caught him off guard a little but he soon kissed back.

while we kissed he leaned us down, lowering is down onto the bed. he then pulled off both shirts afterwards.

i broke the kiss to get some air and dream tugged on the collar of my shirt asking for permission to which i nodded my head on response.

dream left no time and quickly removed my shirt and tossed it somewhere on the floor. i shivered as i felt his tongue gliding across my body, landing on my nipples he started swirling his tongue around on the buds, i moaned.

3rd person pov

"you have a soft spot don't you hun?" dream cooed and softly kissed each nipple making quackity moan as he nodded his head to answer dreams question.

"a-again." quackity requested, dream smirked and did the same gesture adding a soft bite at the end making quackity moan.

"shall we see what other places my tongue can go? perhaps your hole?" dream asked as he smirked cockily. quackity moaned aloud while nodding his head slowly, "would you let me do that, hm?" dream asked for consent again which quackity nodded once again.

dream removed both their pants lifted quackity's hips lowering the boy down onto his tongue hearing the moan from his boyfriend. he started thrusting his tongue in and out a slow pace.

quackity wanted more do he grabbed his dick and pumped it at a fast pace, dream slapped his hand off and moved it to his own instead, letting out a grunt when quackity immediately started up again.

"ah~ f-fuck! dream~" quackity moaned loudly, throwing his head back. dream smirked and thrusted his tongue faster sending the other into ethereal. the feeling of something wet slipping in and out of him constantly hitting his prostate felt amazing.

"close?" dream asked while his hand snaked their way around quackity's dick. "mugh~ y-yEs!" quackity moaned and then white strings came from his tip onto dreams abdomen, right after dream came onto his own abdomen and quackity's hand while they both moaned.

"i- can we do uh- oral sex?" quackity asked dream who nodded and pulling his tongue out and putting it back into his mouth. "of course hun." dream replied.

dream then pulled quackity off and they laid there for a while. "do you want to be the top?" dream offered, quackity nodded his head.

dream then got in front of quackity's cock pressing his wet lips against the slit, quackity let out a moan. "ready hun?" dream confirmed one last time which quackity nodded his head eagerly.

with the needed consent dream had gotten he wrapped his lips around the tip making quackity whine, he desperately grabbed a handful of dreams hair and slammed him all the way down his cock which made dream choke a little bit.

dream started bobbing his up to the tip to the head  and he sucked harshly on quackity's dick, hearing the lustful moans coming from above. "agh~ i- i'm mgh~ gonna-!" quackity moaned but before he could finish his sentence he came into dreams mouth.

the blond got startled a little bit but swallowed it all, some leaking down his lips a little bit, but he licked that off anyways. quackity was shocked but also he expected it from dream.

"you did amazing darling." dream smiled kissing his boyfriend while he rubbed the smaller's thigh. quackity smiled and blushed then kissed his boyfriend back.

"i kinda liked this way." quackity said panting slightly, dream smirked. "glad you did, i did too." he said smiling.

"shall we clean you up love?" dream asked, quackity nodded his head. the blonde picked up his boyfriend and walked over to the bathroom with him in his arms.

they went into the bathroom and dream set quackity on the counter and walked over to the bath tub turning on the faucet.

"how would you like the temperature?" dream said while facing quackity. "warm, thanks." he responded with a cheeky smile.

moments later, the water was finally done and dream set quackity in the bathtub getting in with him.

"tired, hm?" dream said as he started washing off quackity who nodded his head slowly, eyelids slowly closing and opening. "here, go to bed. kay?" dream said and quackity did so.

after dream cleaned quackity and himself he drained the bathtub and softly dried off both of their bodies and hair. he laid quackity down on the bed and grabbed him clothes and slipped them on trying not to wake him up, which he did successfully.

he got on his own pair of clothes and went underneath the comforter with his boyfriend, spooning him safely.

"good night love." dream said kissing the shorter's neck and closing his eyes.