gym spotter (dnf/smut)

keep in mind: i have no idea what things are called in a gym so sorry lmao

1500 words

age:
dream: 22
george: 25

top: dream
bottom: george

context: george needs a spotter when he's doing bench presses.

george's pov

another day at the gym.
i put both my airpods in my ears and played my workout playlist on spotify.

i walk over to the weights area and lay down onto the bench press bench, that's when i realized i can't do it without a spotter or else i'll get crushed.

a little wave of anxiety rushed through my veins, i didn't know anyone here. i looked nearby seeing a few other people by the weights.

i take a deep breath and walked over to the nearest person. he was actually really pretty, he had blonde hair, freckles scattered perfectly on his face. i stopped daydreaming and tapped on his shoulder.

he turned around to meet my face, his green eyes radiating down into my brown eyes. "sorry to interrupt your workout.. but i kinda need help with spotting." i said.

"oh yeah sure!" he said smiling, his voice and smile were gorgeous. i made my way back to bench and he walked behind the weight. "ready?" he asked, i grabbed the weight and nodded.

he put his hands down next to mine. i continue doing reps and he speaks again, "you're doing really good." he complimented, i instantly blushed at his comment. he laughed at my reaction, his laugh was super comforting.

i finished up and he helped me out it back. and in that time, we've gotten to know each other. like when we usually get here and what times, where were from, etc.

i may have gained a little something for him.

3rd person pov

dream and george started working out together, running on the treadmills next to one other while holding hands, sit ups and then giving each other a high-five when they come back up and more.

they decided to do a challenge that usually a couple would do, dream stands while george has his legs wrapped around dreams waist.

he would do a sit up and instead of kissing, they would touch noses. they got in their positions, "you better not drop me." george laughed but meaning it.

"i won't, i promise." dream smiled, george did a sit up and they kissed just like in the picture. they realized what they were doing but neither were pulling away.

they savored one another's lips and taste, their lips were synchronized in movement. george pulled away first to catch his breath, the boys made lustful eye contact.

"i liked that." george smiled, dream smiled back. "we can go back to my place and continue." dream winked, george's face flushed with blush.

"y-yeah." george agreed, they gathered their things and left together.

-

when they got to dream's house after a couple minute car drive, talking about their family, friends and pets.

george was excited to see dreams cat. he loves cats so much. when dream opened the door, patches was there at the door.

"her name is patches." dream smiled, both kneeled down to pet the cat. they held hands again and this time, dream kissed his hand. george giggled softly and laid on the blondes lap.