snapchat (dnf/smut?)

i'm not really sure if this is smut or not so please lmk :,)
btw all the pictures dream sends are on flash mode because it's so dark for him in this lmao

enjoy though!

1050 words

age:
george: 25
dream: 22

top: dream
bottom: george

context: dream and george send snapchats back and forth to each other not completely expecting what the other will send next.

george's pov

dreamie 😎 sent a snap

that's the notification that came up on my screen, i clicked on it, hesitation flowed over my body as my finger hovered over the 'new snap' button near dreams bitmoji.

i took a deep breath and clicked on it seeing dreams sharp jawline, messy blond hair and he was shirtless with a caption of 'good morning sunshine' located right by his bare chest.

'of course he would do that.' i deeply sighed before closing the snap and then i realized it was around 3 in the morning for dream.

i snapped a picture of my face with a confused expression with a caption of 'it's 3am for you, go to bed.' before hitting the send button.

seconds later, dreamie 😎 sent a snap came on my screen and i clicked on it not thinking anything. i opened it and it was a mirror picture with his phone covering his face, giving a middle finger, shirtless and i looked at the picture more in depth seeing he was hard and a caption of 'and why would i do that when i can be talking to you ;)'

my jaw dropped, i may have been staring at the photo for too long because when i closed the snap i left him on opened for 3 minutes. i snapped a picture of my jawline and cheekbone while adding the caption 'you're such an idiot, get some rest.' and hit send.

seconds later dream quickly replied, the fucking hesitation i have to open it. i took a deep breath to prepare myself as i clicked the snap and it was dream in his bedroom mirror sitting down with his legs spread apart as his forearms rested on his knees and of course his phone covered his face with the caption 'aww, georgie's blushing. don't be shy and send one too 😏' i felt my cheeks heat up instantly.

'should i?' the question kept repeating in my mind and i obviously was hard as well and i went to my bathroom and leaned against the wall spreading my legs slightly making it less obvious than what dream sent but still noticeable if you look closely.

i added the caption, 'dick reveal pls /j' as my brain wasn't thinking before i got the send button, that's when i realized what i'd sent and i started saying lines of faint curse words.

instead of dream sending a snapchat picture his bitmoji started typing, my heartbeat increased waiting for the chat to show.

then the notification appeared. shit

i clicked on it again and read it,
dreamie 😎
go on, screenshot it then
ik you would be begging on your knees for more dick pictures if you don't ss now
🟥 tap to view

i instantly clicked on it without realizing in the moment and seeing his dick, since he knew i was gonna screenshot anyways i did.

something i didn't suspect was he sent a video, confused i opened it anyways and it was him jerking off, he turned the camera around and showed him moaning before the video stopped.

my confidence was still somehow here and so i pulled down my own boxers and pants and started recording myself jerking off also moaning i added a caption saying 'pretend your hand is mine ;)' before hitting the send button.

dreamie 😎 is typing...

clicked of the notification and then the message appears,

dreamie 😎
facetime?

me
only if we only jerk ourselves off listening to each other ;)

i exited snapchat and called dream, it only took one ring before he picked up the phone. we both had our cameras of a black screen but we didn't care, hearing the sounds of the others moaning and faint skin slapping was perfect.

well, i'm not sure how dream was thinking but i'm sure he didn't mind

3rd person pov

the sounds of faint mattress creaking and skin slapping could be heard in both ends of the call but not as much as the boys moaning.

"f-fuck georgie~" dream moaned faintly as the sounds continued.

"mmh~ d-dream! c-close." george spoke and dream smirked, "that's my boy, cum for me." the blond spoke through the phone and one last pump, the brunette came over his waist and mostly on his sheets with an extended moan making dream edge closer and closer.

"close!" dream raised his voice slightly as he moaned louder and came over his sheets and hand. now only heavy panting filled the line, in a comfortable silence they unknowingly smiled.

"that was fun." george said breaking their silence, dream added a small hum in response.

"i'm gonna wash up." dream answered as he brought his phone into the bathroom and started the bath, in the meantime he grabbed a new pair of boxers for when he exits and he turned his camera on with a smile on his face.

george admired dreams beauty and took a facetime photo of the blond, "hey!" dream said giggling as he covered his face again making george dramatically whine.

after dream for out of the bath he got out and slipped on his boxers and continued to talk to george on the call, wishing he was by the brunette's side right now.

there was silence over the call for a while, dream listened the sounds carefully hearing faint slowed breathing indicating that george was sleeping making dream smile as he went to bed himself.

"i love you george." dream spoke raspiness taking over his voice before he got comfortable under his bed sheets and closed his eyes still on call with george.

bonus: the next morning
georges pov

i woke up to the bright like that shone through my curtains and i heard faint snores coming from  phone remembering i was on a call with dream.

a smile formed on my face as i saw him sleeping peacefully.

"i love you dream." i whispered softly.