club pt. 1(dnf/smut)

george is gonna be 6'0 while dream is 5'10" without heels

1721 words (treating you guys ig)

age:
dream: 21
george: 24

top: dream
bottom: george

context: sapnap drags george along to a stripper club.

george's pov

"where are we going?" i asked sapnap, he told me we were going somewhere and dragged me in the car.

"you'll see.." sapnap responded with a smirk plastered on his face, i looked at him annoyed and rolled my eyes for a dramatic effect.

we pulled up to a club, neon light flashing and loud music. i looked at sapnap confused. he got out and dragged me inside. the people checked our ids and let us in.

"why the hell would you bring me here?!" i exclaimed, he turned around to face me, "so you can find a man!" he exclaimed.

"all the men here are fucking 50 years old and pervs! and they aren't gonna be a sugar daddy." i crossed my arms after speaking.

sapnap rolled his eyes and walked off to the bar, i didn't want to have a drink just yet. then i heard everyone cheering over at the stage.

i look over and see a young male on the pole in neon green lingerie that fits around every curve in his body. he also had like 4 inch heels on which i'm surprised he hasn't broken an ankle in from walking. but that one thing i found odd about was his face was covered with a smile mask, it looked intimidating but also oddly comforting.

i walk closer to the stage and admire him up close, his body movements are smooth and he didn't miss a beat ti the loud music that played around the club.

sapnap's pov

i got to the bar and walked up to the bartender. "hey what can i get for ya?" he spoke. i did find his really attractive but i needed to take my order first. (a/n: i have no idea of anything people serve at bars so idk)

as he made my drink, he moved quickly and smoothly. he did look around my age too, he had a navy blue beanie on, and black collared button up shirt with black jeans and his name tag, alex

"here you go sir!" he said sliding me my drink. we started talking but then a friend of his came up to us, assuming he was a stripper because he had heels on and lingerie but i'm not one to judge if he wasn't.

"yo quackity! i'm about to go in after dream is off, can you give me a quick shot of toquilla?" he asked. while they had a conversation, i looked around for george from my seat.

i spotted him closely up to the stage watching a masked stripper grinding on the pole. i turned back around and faced the two very attractive boys.

"who's that?" alex asked, "oh that's my roommate/ friend george." i shrugged.

"he must really like dream dude. he can always book a private session with him." karl spoke, i though about it. i'm sure he'd like it.

"could i book it for him?" i asked.

3rd person pov

dream was about to finish his show, exiting off the stage by slapping his ass.minx, one of the workers picked up the money off the stage and handed it to him.

"okay, i gotta go. it's my turn." karl spoke waving goodbye and walking to the side of the stage.

george decided to go to the bar since he saw sapnap there. he was talking to one the bartenders.
"hey." george spoke sitting in the open seat next to sapnap.