replaced (dreamnap/smut)

hoodie still hasn't shipped :(

1019 words

age:
sapnap: 20
dream: 18

top: sapnap
bottom/switch: dream

context: george and dream break up and dream goes to his neighbor sapnap's house and replaces george as a new toy but then really falls in love

sapnap's pov

here we go again, my neighbors fighting again. what is it this time you may ask? well, dream is yelling at george for having too small of a dick.

yes, you heard me right.

"it's not my fault you have a microscopic dick!" i heard dream yell, this honestly made me laugh so hard i almost peed my pants.

george's pov

"i can't control that type of stuff!" i yelled back, this man is breaking up with me because my dick is too small. this man is insane, he was using me.

"well then get the fuck out! pack your shit and leave!" dream yelled at me pointing to outside the bedroom door.

i grabbed important things and headed to the nearest hotel around the area.

dreams pov

finally that microscopic dick is out of my face. but yet i was still horny, but for a big dick. i decided to test my luck and go to my neighbors house, his name was sapnap and we were really close.

i knocked on the door and he opened it almost immediately.
"what happened over there?" sapnap asked smiling.

"george, he finally decided to have sex with me but when i took off his pants, his dick was like an inch!" i said showing my hands in measurement of an inch.

"oh shit." sapnap replied. "well come on in." he gestured me to follow him and i did. he then led me to his bedroom and suddenly threw me on the bed. we both smirked at each other and slipped off our clothes.

this time, i got a size i wanted. maybe too much but fuck i wanted his dick.

3rd person pov

"hey, on your hands and knees. now." sapnap growled, which dream obeyed.

sapnap stared at dream who was getting impatient and shook his ass with anticipation and he was very desperate.

but to dreams surprise sapnap left to his closet and pulled out a box. he grabbed a cock ring and rope, putting the ring on dreams cock and tying his wrists to the bed frame.

sapnap slapped dreams ass before grabbing lube from the box.
"go in raw. i don't give a fuck." dream said groaning.

"you sure?" sapnap asked a little worried for dream, he knew it would hurt him a lot. but dream didn't listen and nodded his head. "use words then, slut."

"rail me! please! i'll do anything!" dream begged, knowing he'll probably regret saying the last part.

"anything?" sapnap repeated, dream couldn't see but he knew there was a smirk on his face.

"yes!" dream said without thinking twice.

"call me daddy then, whore." sapnap said. dream then spoke up; "wha~" he moaned as he felt sapnap's dick slam into him. "f- fuck!" he swore under his breath.

"want lube?" sapnap asked once more. but dream shook his head. sapnap again thrusted in dream who was moaning so loud sapnap's other neighbors could hear. "safe word is red,okay?" dream nodded.

"w-wait~ i-i changed mY- agh~ mind!" dream moaned out loud. sapnap then stopped
"want the lube?" sapnap asked once more, this time dream nodded his head. sapnap reached over to the box beside the bed and slid his dick out.

he then lubed his fingers and stretched dream, who was a moaning mess.

sapnap admired dream underneath him. sweat all over his head, eyes still slightly rolled back and dick twitching. "youre a slut for me, huh baby?" he spoke.

"y-yes, all yours." dream said panting.

"what's my name to you?" sapnap asked very intimidatingly.

"d-daddy.." dream slightly cringed at the name but unnoticeable for sapnap to see. he looked up at sapnap to see him smirking, he eyes traced down to sapnap's dick, that was lined up with his hole.

dream moaned loudly as sapnap pushed in once again, this time with less of the pain and more pleasure.

sapnap praised dream while he waited for him to signal he could move.
"you're doing so good for me right now.. with my dick inside you, taking it so well." he whispered into dreams ear, who whined at the little nothings getting whispered into his ear.

dream then nodded, signaling sapnap that he could start thrusting; which sapnap exactly did. he started a slow pace and picking up faster and faster and dreams moaning gets louder and louder as sapnap hits his prostate repeatedly.

"ahh~ t-there! ngh~ rIght there d-daddy!~" dream moaned but almost cringed again as he had realized the name he had called sapnap.

"mmm.. like my cock hitting your-.. prostate huh? you slut." sapnap grunted. dream only lightly moaned.

"i- i'm aGh~ so fu- fucking clOse~" dreams moaned as he felt sapnap's thrusts also getting sloppier.

but then dreams phone rang, sapnap paused and looked at the contact name;
"george." is all sapnap said. bit he picked it up anyways.

george pov

i called dream so i could tell him that i forgot something. but when i got to his door, he wasn't there.

"hello?" i heard an unfamiliar voice say into his phone, but as i listened more carefully, i heard two people panting. dream must've been the other person.

"uh- hi? is dream there?" i asked awkwardly.

"oh yeah! i can put you on speaker." the person said.

"hi dream, i left my charger at your place can you-" i got interrupted by someone moaning 'sapnap' bit i immediately recognized it to be dream. "what-" i spoke out.

"ngh~ f-fuck.." dreams voice said as it echoed through the phone. not gonna lie, i found it just a little hot. then they moaned again in sync. why were they fucking with me on the phone?

"well george, fun talking to ya. bye" the other man had said into the line before he hung up.

what the fuck.