no space (dreamnap/ smut)

dream 27 mil merch came last night!!
also rip tubbo's house 😰

873 words

sapnap: 20
dream: 19

top: sapnap
bottom: dream
(ik i'm obsessed)

context: dream doesn't have anymore space in his room of all the fan art and sets a doll in sapnap's desk

dream pov

i was opening fan mail from many of my fans around the world. i came across the last box with a doll. i didn't have any more space in my room anymore so i went into sapnap's room and set it on his nightstand, thinking nothing of it.

i then gathered up all the trash for empty envelopes and boxes and threw it away. i then went into my bedroom and went onto my bed and going on my phone.

sapnap's pov

i came back from the bathroom to see a dream blob plush on my nightstand, i picked it up and examined every part of it.

flipping it over to the bottom i saw an un-sewed part.
i stuck my finger in to see how big the hole was so i could try my best and sew it back together, even though i have no sewing experience whatsoever.

but as i stuck my finger in the hole, i heard a moan coming from dreams room. i then wiggled my finger in, hearing dreams moans getting louder.

"dream! stop jerking off. i can hear you!" i yelled from the walls.

"agh~ i-i'm not!" i heard dreams muffled voice through the wall. then i realized what the doll is, it's a voodoo doll connected to dream.

the. i thought of all the things i could do. i came up with the idea of fucking the shit out of the doll til dream can't walk.

i decided to stretch dream out and heard him moaning, it was music to my ears. once he was stretched enough, i slid my fingers out and pants off. i then lined my dick in and pounded in with no mercy.

dreams pov (time prior)

i saw sapnap walk into his room, thinking nothing of it. then i felt something in my ass. i looked down and saw nothing but i was interrupted by whatever was inside started moving around, i heard myself moan and cringed right after.

then whatever it was finally got out. i relaxed for a bit, thinking it was all over. then i felt something two more things, they felt like fingers? i was questioning what was going on but then they pulled out.

'why am i feeling this?' i thought, but my thoughts were interrupted by sapnap yelling at me to stop jerking off, i answered that i wasn't but a moan came out on accident.

then i felt something pound into me making me moan. whatever it was had absolutely no mercy.

3rd person pov

sapnap kept pounding into dream with absolutely no mercy at all, hearing all the beautiful moans from the other room.

"fuck, dream- you're so tight." sapnap grunted. he didn't think dream would hear but he did. that's when dream realized what it was.

instead of saying something about the voodoo doll, dream decided to let sapnap know he knew aswell.

"ohh~ s-sapnap!.. you're so big~" dream moaned loudly knowing sapnap could hear.

then sapnap pulled out and walked to dreams room half naked.
"now that you know, let's do it." dream smiled and nodded while taking off his shirt. sapnap didn't want to watch and wait so he took of dreams pants and boxers seeing dreams fully erect dick.

sapnap took off his shirt and lined up with dreams hole.

"this time have at least a little more mercy. i'm not a dead body y'know." dream chuckled. sapnap rolled his eyes.

"depends of how much of a good boy you'll be." he shrugged and pounded into dream, enjoying the sounds the blond makes.

"louder, please." sapnap grunted while he pounded into dreams prostate repeatedly.

"i-i'm clOse!~" dream moaned and tried to cum but he looked down and saw sapnap's thumb on his tip.
"pleAse~ i'll do a-anything! let me cum.. plEAse!" dream begged as the feeling for closer and closer with every thrust sapnap did.

"then moan louder." sapnap demanded, which desperate dream did and moaned his name too. this pleased sapnap and he removed his thumb allowing dream to cum right away.

a few thrusts later, sapnap came into dream while they both moaned. sapnap then pulled out making dream whine.

"you're so desperate, you slut." sapnap said slapping dreams ass playfully, but didn't expect him to moan. they both looked at each other and laughed.

sapnap grabbed some towels and cleaned up. "come on, let's go take a bath." he said while picking up dream.

sapnap walked to the bathroom with dream in his hands and turned the water on and setting dream on the bathroom counter.

once the water was warm, sapnap picked up dream and went in the bath with him. he washed dreams hair and body and his own. they got out and dream looked like he was about to collapse and fall asleep any minute. so sapnap picked him up and set dream in his bed and cuddled him, while falling asleep.