watching in the mirror (dreamnap/smut)

this picture made me smile for some reason :)

i'll upload a lot more on thursday - sunday because i'm off school 😍

age:
dream: 22
sapnap: 20

1085 words, i'm proud of this one ngl

switch: dream
top: sapnap

context: dream and sapnap live together and dream goes to take a shower, a horny sapnap sneaks into the bathroom and does the dirty with dream

3rd person pov

"i'm gonna take a shower!" dream shouts from the kitchen over to sapnap as he left the kitchen, heading upstairs into his room.

dream entered the bathroom starting the shower and locking the bathroom door. once the water was warm enough, dream stripped his clothes and stepped in the warm shower.

he shivered at the sudden warm contact rushing down his body but continued rinsing off.

while dream was showering, sapnap was in the living room watching tv laying across the couch. a thought came into his mind which escalated very far.

'i've never really seen dream naked before..' sapnap thought, the he started imagining what his body might look like. once he got the full picture in head, it wouldn't leave.

he got the familiar feeling of the tent forming in his pants.
'shit-.' sapnap thought before his thoughts were interrupted by dream calling his name from the bathroom.

"sap!" dream yelled from upstairs as sapnap got up and went upstairs.

"yeah?" sapnap answered from the other side of the door.

"c-can you uhm.. give me clothes..?" dream stuttered from embarrassment.

"yeah sure." sapnap said walking to his own room gathering a black hoodie and grey sweatpants, then walking back from his room to the bathroom door knocking on the door.

dream opened the door with a towel wrapped around is waist, that's didn't help sapnap's boner at all. but instead of handing them to dream and leaving, he walked in.

"s-sap what are you doing?" dream said nervously backing up as sapnap had a smirk on his face.

"well dream.. i have a little problem.." sapnap said smirking. dream slightly gasped as he looked down to see sapnap pointing to his boner, that made dream get a boner.

"looks like we both have one now.. how bout we fix them.?" sapnap said making eye contact with dream, who just nodded his head.

"perfect.." sapnap said keeping the smirk on his face. sapnap then places the clothes on the bathroom counter and pinned dream to the wall and kissed him, dream kissed back almost instantly.

sapnap moved his hands all over dreams upper body and pinching his nipples as dream muffled a moan due to the make out session they were having.

dream was first to pull away gasping for air, then sapnap grabbed the towel around dreams waist
"may i?" sapnap asked, dream smiled and nodded his head as sapnap then immediately removed the towel revealing dreams hard dick.

sapnap then pulled dream into another kiss, this time dream was more passionate. their lips moved in sync as dreams hands moved to sapnap's neck and sapnap's hands moved his down to dreams ass, squeezing it slightly. that's small action made dream moan.

"you're doing so good already.." sapnap praised dream, as dream moaned again.

dream needed more so he started grinding his dick on sapnap's still clothed erection to create some friction. his pace got faster and faster but right before he was about to cum, sapnap pulled away and flipped dream over the bathroom counter.