spy boys (karlnapwastaken/smut)

vote? :D
one of a draft that i forgot about for months..

1011 words

age:
karl: 23
dream: 22
sapnap: 20

top: dream
bottom: karl and sapnap

context: karl and his best friend sapnap are cafe cashiers in the day and secret spy at night to find the anonymous murderer dreamwastaken.

sapnap's pov

closing time. my favorite time of the day. i get to go home with my boyfriend karl who also works here, we close the doors and locked them behind us.

it was slightly different tonight than any other nights over the spring. haze filled the air, thick fog covering the sky and a full moon vaguely showing through the clouds, and stars barley visible in the sky yet some were so bright.

karl and i were walking on the sidewalk before getting pulled into some place we couldn't quite tell. we screamed for help or something, someone, nothing.

we went downstairs and the person turned on the lights, and that person was dream. his mask made this whole murdering thing a lot more scary and intimidating.

"so i heard you were little spies for my case.." dream said fixing our hair, it was a kind of sweet gesture yet karl and i were scared to death we might just piss our pants.

yet his voice...

dreams pov

the two men looked scared, little bit they know i knew them. i've always been jealous of them since they became a couple in high school. i've always liked both of them, they were my best friends then they left me..

i sat them closer together and sat on both their laps, slowly removing my mask off my face. when it was off they gasped, already remembering my face.

"clay?!" sapnap said with wide eyes.

"it's master to you now." i say removing his pants and palming his clothed crotch, while i did that with one hand i look over at karl and ordered him to remove his pants aswell and he did.

"y'know back in high school i liked both of you guys.. you pushed me away.. told me to date someone else.." i say palming their crotches receiving small noises from both.

3rd person pov

"now you guys are gonna be my sluts." dream said digging his hands into their boxers and removing them leaving both sapnap and karl completely naked.

dream started pumping their cocks with a smirk each time they released any sort of pleasurable noise from underneath him.

"agh~" karl moaned making dream turned on more.
sapnap let out small grunts each pump on his dick.

"you guys are doing so well." drema praised making sapnap moan, "mmm~ someone has a praise kink don't they?" dream cooed which sapnap nodded slowly in response.

karl and sapnap got instructed to stretch themselves while he removed all his clothes, he tossed them a bottle of lube and they both started stretching themselves. they had something for dream.

dream removed all his clothes heading the small moans coming from his sluts next to him. karl and sapnap looked at dream looking down at his length.

"h-how big are you?" sapnap hesitantly asked making dream smirk. "solid 12 baby." dream answered making both karl and sapnap gasp slightly.

dream grabbed karl's waist and aligned his dick with karl's hole, he looked up for consent, which karl nodded his head. dream slowly pushed him all the way down balls deep making both men slightly moan.

"come here." dream gestured sapnap to come over which he did. dream then grabbed sapnap's waist and spread his cheeks and stuck his tongue in as deep as it could go, sapnap shivered from the contact.

once karl adjusted to dream being inside of him he started bouncing up and down. going all the way to the tip and slamming back balls deep again, slowly speeding the pace moaning each time.

dream kept thrusting his tongue in and out of sapnap while each hand touched each other their cocks, sending them into ethereal.

"i'm gonna-!" karl moaned while he came all over dreams abdomen. dream demanded he kept going so he did, he kept going up and down but a slower pace. dream went back to touching karl's dick woth his right hand.

karl then turned dream on when he got his own prostate, making a really slutty moan dream moaned and sent those vibrations into sapnap making him cum all over dreams hand and hair.

dream then demanded them to switch and they did. sapnap lowered himself onto dreams twitching cock and dream stuck his tongue into karl's hole right onto his prostate.

they went another round and ended up cumming all over dream again and dream came deep into sapnap, all letting out synchronized moaned.

dream allowed them to pull out and sapnap did but karl somehow liked the feeling of a tongue inside of him, it was wet and got perfectly into him.

"look at how much of a slut your boyfriend is sapnap." dream said and thrusted is tongue in and out of karl.

karl quickly came a third time before pulling out, heavy panting filled the room while all having cum dripping down from them.

dream cleaned him and the other boys off and slipped their clothes on them and putting his own on afterwards.

"i-i really liked your tongue inside me." karl unknowingly said out loud and heavy layer of blush covered his cheeks.

"yeah.. would you want to be our boyfriend?" sapnap asked looking into dreams deep forest green eyes.

"of course." dream said smiling and kissed both their lips. he wanted this for so damn long. "i love you guys." he added

"i love you too." karl and sapnap said in sync. they all shared a laugh and they all walked home together.

after getting ready for bed they all cuddled in the queen sized bed they had. dream laying on the bottom while sapnap and karl laid on a half of dream.

"good night loves." dream said kissing their foreheads.

"good night." sapnap and karl said kissing dreams chest.

soon they all fell asleep peacefully.