karma's a bitch (dnf/smut)

little bit of snf ig- not rlly
— cw: orgasm denial, degrading kink, praise kink, and overstimulation

1730 words

age:
dream: 21
george: 23
(sapnap: 22)

top: george
bottom: dream

context: sapnap and george broke up due to sapnap cheating on him with karl and george had been hooking up with sapnap's best friend since the other two split.

3rd person pov

george comes home after a long day with his friends. he would usually go home and sapnap would come down and welcome him home after being out for so long, but unfortunately, they had broken up due to sapnap cheating on home with someone named karl.
(george and karl don't know each other in this)

for the past 24 hours, george has been trying to find alternatives and distractions since they broke up. so far he's tried a few and some work better then others: shopping, friends and family. but he did have an idea, it would require some time though.

sapnap's best friend.

him and dream were close already, thanks to sapnap. but dreamhad only texted him once after the breakup and it said, 'hey george, hope you're doing okay. i'm really sorry he'd do such a thing, it was a dick move.' george appreciated sapnap's best friend.

the one main question flowing through his brain was how can he invite him and get closer to him. he opened their messages together and he started typing.

hey dream, are you busy?
i need someone to talk to

dream started typing, 'sure! i can come over in like 15-20 minutes?' george agreed and he smiled. step one complete.

while he waited for dream to arrive, he scrolled through instagram and liked some of his friends posts and occasionally adding comments.

the doorbell echoed through his house and he got up from bed and walked quickly to the front door. he opened it and of course dream was here. "hey!" george smiled, inviting the other in. "hey george!" he replied and they shared a hug.

"how are you?" dream asked, as they walked over to the living room. "i'm pretty good, you?" the brunette replied. "i'm good myself, just kinda been doing the same things: sleeping and hanging out with people" he shrugged.

george nodded and they talked for longer, at this point their bodies were pressed up against each other while they watched a movie. it was late but neither cared, they had nothing better to do the next day.

2 weeks later

george had been invited over to dream's house, they have both been getting closer. by now they were friends with benefits, they kissed, made out, skinny dipped in george's pool, and even blowjobs.

the brunette found out how much of a bottom dream really is, he loved to see the other so flustered for several things. dream had tried to be the dominant one when they made out but easily got over powered by george.

he kept trying to be dominant, but he would easily become bottom; dream wasn't happy when george mentioned him being a bottom.

1 month later after breakup

dream was at george's once again, they were in the middle of a heated make out session: tongues, hands, grinding and moaning all occurred during their sweet and lustful kiss.