7 minutes in heaven (dreamnotnap/smut)

tysm for 100 reads in this story! i'm glad you guys are enjoying:)

requests are open!

1409 words

age:
dream: 20
sapnap: 22
george: 25

tops: sapnap, george
bottom: dream (btw dream is gonna be short in this lol)

context: the dream team and others were playing truth or dare and dream gets dared.

3rd person pov

karl, wilbur, quackity, tommy, tubbo, bad, skeppy, dream, george and sapnap were sitting on the ground in a circle playing truth or dare. currently it was wilbur's turn.

"tommy, truth or dare?" wilbur's asked looking at tommy.

"dare! cause im not a pussy." tommy said confidently.

"i dare you to put four ice cubes down your back for 2 minutes." wilbur said smiling.

"what the fuck!" tommy yelled angrily. he stood up and made his way to the kitchen opening the freezer and grabbing 4 ice cubes. he pulled the back collar of his shirt and the ice cubes slipped down his back. "fuck! it's so fucking cold! holy shit!" tommy screamed as wilbur's started the 2 minute timer.

2 minutes later the timer went off and tommy ran to the sink and chucked the ice cubes in.

"i fucking hate you wilbur." tommy said as he sat back down. "bad truth or dare?" bad answered truth since he knew tommy was gonna force him to swear as the dare. "do you love skeppy?" bad smiled and nodded his head.

"tubbo truth or dare?" bad asked. "dare." tubbo answered. "i dare you to sit away from tommy for the rest of the game." tubbo stood up and sat down across the circle next to dream and karl.

"dream truth or dare." tubbo asked. "dare." dream answered hoping it would'nt be something too bad. "i dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with sapnap and george, but they can do whatever they want to you." tubbo smiled devilishly. "wha-" dream was cut off by sapnap pulling on dreams wrist up the stairs into a guest bedroom.

sapnap pinned dream to the wall and lifted dreams legs as their clothed crotches touched. sapnap then cupped dreams face and pulled him into a lustful kiss.

george then took off dreams shirt and kissed all over the tan body making love marks. he found his sweet spot when dream moaned softly. "found it." george spoke as he started biting and sucking the certain area dream felt the most pleasure.

"dream~ you like this don't you?" sapnap cooed as he looked down to dreams crotch. dream removed his hands from sapnap's shoulders and covered his clothed erection.

"i- augh~ george." dream was cut off by george making several hicky's all over dreams collarbone and chest.

sapnap removed dreams pants and boxers as his dick sprung out. sapnap then push 3 fingers on dreams lips, "suck." he demanded. dream, being the stubborn person he was turned his head away and crossed his arms.

"fine, i'll just go in un-stretched." sapnap shrugged. dream then quickly grabbed sapnap's fingers and stuck them in his mouth.

sapnap lowered dream and moved him to the bed. george then stopped kissing dreams body and moved to dreams erection, sliding it into his mouth.

"oh~ g-george agh~" dream moaned, sapnap then pulled his digits out of dreams mouth earning a whiney-moan in response.

sapnap grabbed lube and applied it to his dick. he lined up not pushing in just yet to tease the smaller. "f-fuck me." dream moaned as he felt himself reaching climax.