two teachers (dreamnap/smut)

this idea has been stuck in my head all week but i didn't have the motivation to write it lmaoo
— cw: riding, daddy kink and orgasm control

age:
dream: 25
sapnap: 26

top: sapnap
bottom: dream

context: dream is a new history teacher and is having trouble teaching a new unit, calling another history for advice.

dream's pov

the old history teacher quit and so my job application from a few weeks ago had gotten accepted. i was tidying up the last of my things on my desk, grading some of the last unit's papers from the students while listening to music. it was all going swimmingly if i do say so myself.

when i finished the last paper, i took a peek at the new unit plan for next week, since i needed to look ahead of things, making sure not to fall behind on anything. as i was looking through it, i never fucking learned any of this a couple years ago when i was in junior year or high school.

raising my eyebrow at the words printed on the paper, this is so confusing. i walked over to the classroom next door, mr. armstrong, we got along well when i took charge next to his classroom, helping me move things around into a better order, the old teacher was super unorganized. he answered the door and smiled, allowing me in.

"hey, dream. what's up?" he asked, sitting back down into his chair. "hi, sapnap. can you help me with the new unit? i don't remember learning it myself." i admitted, chuckling at the end while rubbing the back of my neck.

"oh yeah for sure!" sapnap smiled, i smiled back and walked over, where the hell should i sit? i thought to myself. i decided to just squat down next to his chair, then he started explaining the unit.

3rd person pov

while sapnap was teaching dream about the new unit, dream hummed which made sapnap blush for some reason, thank god dream wasn't looking up at him. but then he did, "you okay?" he asked seeing how pink sapnap's face was.

"yeah, yeah." sapnap nodded, it slightly tugged on dream's brain but he decided to let it go. he slightly inched closer to sapnap's thigh which he realized quickly, "if you wanted to sit on my lap, you could've just said so." he chuckled and dream's face turned into a deep red shade.

but i mean, he did it anyways, he got up from crouching and sat right in the middle of sapnap's legs. "like this?" he asked when he got his composure and big ego back. he decided to mess with the other more, "or like this?" he smirked, pressing his ass deeper into sapnap's crotch while shifting left to right, sapnap groaned right into dream's ear, "the s-second one." sapnap replied which caught dream off guard slightly.

dream continued these small little moments while admired the lewd groans coming from sapnap's lips and right into his ear. then he felt it, sapnap's fully erected cock pressing in between his ass. "listen here, dreamy poo, don't think you're all dominant and shit." sapnap cooed into dream's ear, receiving a long whimper from the blond.

"j-just please— kiss me." dream said, turning towards sapnap's face which sapnap pulled dream in by his hair and kissed him, the blond immediately kissed back.

one of sapnap's hand lowered down to grip dream's waist, while his other hand started tugging of the dirty blond hair cupped on his hand, dream opened his mouth slightly and released a soft moan which sapnap took as an opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth and create a passionate french kiss.

dream's and sapnap's tongue blushed against one other's, the kiss stopped when dream pulled away to gasp for air. "i-.. wanna to further maybe..?" he suggested softly.