winter (dreamnap/smut)

sapnap is gonna be taller than dream in this (dream: 5' 7" and sapnap: 6')

1358 words

age:
sapnap: 21
dream: 20

top: sapnap
bottom: dream

context: dream gets cold and cuddles with his boyfriend sapnap, but his horniness got the best of him and took over their cuddle night.

dream's pov

sapnap and i were watching a movie in the living room with patches with us too, which doesn't happen too often.

sapnap started playing with my hair and pet patches, i mean i did love it in all but of course i'm always just so horny and felt my erection growing, i cursed at myself in my head and slowly got up.

"where you going?" sapnap asked in a whiny voice. i scoffed, "i'm just gonna get hot chocolate." i said walking to the kitchen, hearing a faint hum from the raven haired boy as i walked off to the kitchen .

when i got into the pantry i slipped off my pants and underwear letting my cock spring out, i shook my head and pulled up my pants and underwear.

i looked for the hot cocoa powder and it was out of my reach, i tried jumping but i couldn't. i kept trying to jump up and get it, nothing. i tried staking some items, nothing.

i crossed my arms and went back to the living room like a kid who's mom said they can't stop by the candy store. when i came back to the living room i sat down next to sapnap.

"where's your hot chocolate?" sapnap asked, i pouted, "i cant reach it." making sapnap giggle a bit.

"it's not funny." i pouted going back to kitchen to try again. i entered the pantry and went on my tip toes, slightly leaning on the shelves in front of me.

then i felt something wrap around my waist and something press against my ass. i jumped slightly and turned around to see sapnap grabbing the hot chocolate mix for me.

"thank you." i said kissing him. i went over and heated up milk in a mug. "you're welcome." he replied sitting on the counter.

while i was waiting for the milk to be done, sapnap pulled me onto his lap. i shifted around getting comfortable since there was still a minute left. i leaned back onto his shoulder and attacked his jawline with kisses.

i moaned slightly when sapnap rubbed my inner thighs, slowly moving up to my growing erection. we got interrupted by the microwave beeping, i gasped and got off his lap getting the mug out and pouring in the mix.

"what the hell dream, just gonna leave me like this?" sapnap complained, "you're gonna finished what you started." he demanded, he couldn't see since i was facing the other way but i was blushing like crazy.

once my blush died down i turned around and faced him. we made eye contact filled with need in both of our eyes.

i broke the eye contact first by picking up my hot chocolate and going back to the couch. i looked to see patches had left. "come hereeee!" i whined poking my head on top of the couch looking a lot sapnap.

he got off the counter and walked over to me. i smiled and he smirked, i realized what we both needed and i removed my clothes.

"rail me hard master~.." i spoke desperately, as i got on my elbows and knees.

3rd person pov

sapnap smirked and spread dreams cheeks open seeing his entrance was twitching. sapnap removed his clothing, leaving both boys naked. he spat in his hand and rubbed it on his cock.

"ready baby?" sapnap smirked as he grabbed dreams hips and lined his cock to dreams entrance, looking down at dream to see him nodding his head.

sapnap didn't have any hesitation to push in, he earned a long and loud moan from the blond underneath him.

dream closed his walls around sapnap from the slight pain at first, waiting for the pleasure to kick in.
sooner or later, the pleasure came in and dream nodded as sapnap pushed the rest of his cock into dream, with dream letting out a moan.

"augh~ m-master! f-feels ngh~.. s-so good~!" dream moaned loudly with sapnap's tip gently touching his prostate. sapnap pushed in deeper as dream practically screamed a moan out loud.

"you're being a very good boy for you're master." sapnap praised as he slowly started thrusting. each thrust sent dream into a spiral of moans, basically being a moaning mess.

"agh~ c-close- master!..ngh~!" dream moaned loudly, hoping sapnap would let his cum. "ah ah ah.. not yet dreamie~" sapnap denied, holding the tip of dream's tip making him unable to cum.

"gAh~ p-please master-!... i'll do- ngh! a-anything!" dream begged as the pre-cum slowly drizzled down his cock.

"would you be able to give me a blowjob?" sapnap smirked, dream nodded his head quickly. with that, sapnap released his finger from dreams cock. no hesitation from dream before his cum splattered on his and sapnap stomachs.

heavy panting filled the room as sapnap and dream made eye contact. both knew what was about to go down, sapnap started by slowly pulling out of dream and turning dream around to his back.

"you said anything.. so open wide for your master, now." sapnap smirked, dream nodded and opened his mouth widely.

sapnap then crawled onto dream and pushed his dick into dream's mouth. he pushed all the way down to the bottom of dreams mouth and felt the moan on his cock, grunting.

"mmm~.. do you like my cock way deep in your mouth?" sapnap cooed as dream was now determined to suck harder which is exactly what he did.

"answer my question- slut." sapnap demanded with a small groan. dream moaned while answering, "mgh~ y-yes! i-i love augh~ y-your mas-massive-.. f-fuck! c-cock in my mouth!" immediately making sapnap want to throat fuck him.

dream went back to sucking sapnap's cock in his mouth before sapnap started thrusting deeply into dreams mouth each time hearing the beautiful noises dream was making.

"augh~ m-mater-!.. i-i'm gonna ngh~ c-cum!" dream moaned and before sapnap could do or say anything, dream released right there with a sluttish moan.

sapnap ride out his organism before he came deep into dreams mouth. now cum leaking out both of dreams holes. he pulled away and looked at the messy boy underneath him.

"gosh, you're such a slut." sapnap laughed getting paper towels from the kitchen table and cleaned up their mess.

"yeah.. but you're slut.." dream panted heavily as he winked smoothly.

"that was hot." sapnap smirked cleaning dreams body, seeing dream blush softly.

dream reached over for his hot chocolate thaybwant so hot anymore, he whined and attempted to get up, but pushed back down by sapnap.

"don't get up dreamie, i'll heat it up for you.. for the rest of the night i'll treat you like a king." sapnap said, dream smiled and thought, 'i have the best boyfriend.' he also mumbled a sweet thank you.

sapnap then put the mug into the microwave for a minute and returned to dream. "here i'll go get you some new comfy clothes." sapnap said patting dream's forehead softly, moving quickly and grabbing one of his hoodies and some of his own boxers and sweats.

right when he walked down the stairs, the microwave beeped. he rested the clothes on the couches arm rest and went to get the hot cocoa.

he came back to dream and set the mug on a coaster and helped dream put the clothes he chose onto dream.

"thank you sap." dream smiled caressing sapnap's nose. "of course darling." sapnap said, dream blushed at the nickname.

they finished the movie and slowly fell asleep cuddling with a warm blanket covering them.

"i love you." dream said before slowly drifting away and letting sleep take over his world. "i love you too." sapnap said lightly kissing dream and peacefully fell asleep soon after dream.