private love (dnf/smut)

loved mcc on saturday
also i ordered dreams merch! <3

1687 words

age:
george: 18
dream: 17

top: dream
bottom: george

context: dreams parents have high expectations for him to be the perfect boy at school, including he can't be gay. but he has feelings for one of his classmates.

dream pov

"clay! wake up!" my mother shouted from downstairs. i groaned getting out of bed. i walked downstairs to see my mom and dad at the dining table.

"good morning clay." my father said looking up from his computer.

"good morning father." i greeted him. i hated saying mother and father, but that how they like it and how i've been taught. they say it's the 'formal way' of saying shit.

my parents have very high expectations like getting good grades, being popular in school, stay fit, get a girlfriend, etc. i started getting sick of it all but if i don't do any one of these, i'd be fucked.

"do you have football after school?" my mother asked with a smile, i nodded my head and sat down eating with them.

after i finished breakfast, i went upstairs and changed into a black shirt, green flannel and black ripped jeans.

i moved to the bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth, then i put deodorant and cologne on. once i finished both i slipped on my converse and grabbed my bag and walked out the door saying goodbye to my parents.

3rd person pov

dream had arrived at school and parked his car walking into the building.

he was in the locker room and he saw george, aka his crush. he had secretly liked george for about 3 months now and they were already close.

guess you could say he fell in love with one of his best friends.

"hey dream!" george smiled walking up to dream.

"hello!" dream waved turning towards george. gosh he could get lost in those eyes. "how are you?" dream continued.

"i'm pretty good, you?" george smiled. with that the bell rings and students are going to class.
"i'm good, do you wanna meet in the bathroom at 9:00?" dream asked

"uh- sure!" george said waving goodbye and heading to his class. dream waved back and walked the other direction to his class.

time skip to 9:00am
george pov

it was 9:00 am and i asked the teacher to use the restroom and he let me go, with that i left the class to the bathroom.

i walked in and saw dream there. he looked up from his phone and pulled me into a room that has no one around the area.

"d- dream, what are your doing?!" i questioned, i waited for a response and didn't get one. we then got into a room i had never seen around the school.

"george." dream finally spoke up. he turned on the light and pinned me against the closest wall. "m- may i?" he continued as he moved his thumb against my lips. i nodded my head and he pushed our lips together.

3rd person pov

george's mind started clearing as dream passionately kissed george's lips, moving his hands to george's waist pulling themselves closer to each other.

george then moaned into the kiss feeling his dick getting hard, his breath hitched as he knew dream could definitely feel it. then george felt another hard dick pressing against his, they both smiled as george started grinding on dreams erection for friction.