brat (dreamnap/smut)

i think i'm too obsessed with dreamnap- also i'm simping for this mf picture :,)

933 words

age:
sapnap: 20
dream: 22

top: dream
bottom: sapnap

context: sapnap is being a bitch towards dream for not getting another option to get rid of his organism.

3rd person pov

dream was currently reading a book in the living room, cuddling with patches and sipping his morning smoothie. it was a normal thing for him to do in the mornings when he had the motivation.

he looked up at the direction of the sound coming from the stairs seeing sapnap in his bed head making dream chuckle softly while shacking his head slowly.

sapnap got the leftover smoothie dream had made prior and poured the rest of it into a cup. he made his way over into the living room looking down, avoiding eye contact with dream.

"good morning." dream smiled, keeping his eyes on the book resting on his lap. "morning." sapnap mumbled softly, barley audible for dream to hear but he did.

dreams eyes relocated to look at sapnap, taking a glance at his body. he slightly gasped when he saw sapnap with an erection poking through his pants. that gasp quickly turned into a wheeze making patches jump off of the couch and into her crate.

"what's funny?" sapnap asked making eye contact while dream was trying to catch his breath fully. once he finally caught his breath, he spoke; "what were you dreaming about?"

"wha- what do you mean?" sapnap asked, dream looked at him with a 'you know what i mean' look causing sapnap to silently panic.

"need help with that?" dream pointed to sapnap's cock with a slight smirk on his face. sapnap thought about it, his boner was telling him yes but his brain had second thoughts.

"oh- sure." sapnap said. the corners of dreams lips curved upwards slightly as he patted his thigh two times, sapnap tilted his head.

"you want me to hump your thigh like a fucking dog?" sapnap exclaimed, dream hummed and nodded in response.

"i mean, you don't really have another option now do you?" dream smirked focusing back on the book that was now resting above his crotch. sapnap glared at dream was an annoyed look.

"i could just go off without you." sapnap said, but dream knew it wouldn't feel right. "okay, have fun." dream said flipping the page of his book.

sapnap removed his pants right there and grabbed his cock. while sapnap was removing his pants, dream quickly stole a couple glances while smirking slyly.

"what?" sapnap asked noticing dream smirking nay his book. "nothing nothing." he answered, he set his bookmark on his current page before closing it and setting the book on the table.

dream then grabbed sapnap's hips placing him on his thigh smirking up at him. sapnap looked down at dream and they made a short yet intense eye contact before sapnap broke it by looking away and down.

"are you really going to make me hump your thigh like a fucking dog?!" sapnap whined as dream smirked and nodded as he glided sapnap's hips forwards and back creating friction.

"mgh~ dream-!" sapnap yelped as he started enjoying the movements dream created on his dick. all dream did in response was cockily smirk at the boy, looking up at him with lust.

"mmm~.. so you do like this don't you.. fucking slut." dream spat as he moved his thigh along sapnap's cock, which was begging for more.. begging to be fucked by the dom.

sapnap released loud noises that echoed through the house, turning dream on more.

"babe.. may i fuck you?" dream cooed, sapnap immediately nodded his head fairly quickly in response. dream removed his and sapnap's pants letting both erections spring out.

"let me ride you.." sapnap smirked at the sudden confidence boost, dream grabbed sapnap's hips and lined him up with his dick, despite not prepping the boy.

"can you handle no prep?" dream genuinely looked up at sapnap who nodded his head hastily. dream also nodded and pushed sapnap's hips down as sapnap slowly took in dreams length releasing small moans.

"mgh~ d-dream!" sapnap moaned as he pushed down more on dream into him, the sudden action made dream let out a low groan.

"t-take it slow sap.." dream grunted pulling sapnap up and inch holding his waist tightly yet not enough to hurt him.

"mgh~ d-down!" sapnap said trying to push his hips down to take more of dream into him which when dream thought he was ready he pushed the rest of himself into sapnap as the both pet out moans.

"remember.. don't go too fast." dream reminded as sapnap started moving up and down on dream's cock slowly turning drema on even more.

after a few minutes later, sapnap released and dream was reaching climax. "i'm- cumming." dream grunted as he came deep into sapnap as they both let out loud moans and threw their heads back.

heavy panting echoed through the room while dream pulled sapnap off and set the boy on the couch next to him. sapnap pulled dream into a kiss, the most passionate they've ever had.

lips moving in sync, tongues getting involved, very touchy hands gliding over one another's slim body, soft noises coming from one another once in a while. it was perfect.

they pulled away for air that was much needed for both, their hands doing the talking for them.

soon both slowly got tired and slept with each other on the couch, snoring softly.

another draft i have