i choose you (dnb/fluff/angst)

tw: sexual assault :(

i need friends, add me: bbarnert6

soft boy dream >>> anything
(my opinion)

681 words (yes short chapter :0)

age:
techno: 22
dream: 22

context: dream gets sexually assaulted by his own dad and comes to live with techno.

important note: this is just a story and im sure dreams dad is a good guy!

3rd person pov

dream was in his room on his phone, scrolling through twitter feed. then he gasped slightly as his door swung open revealing his dad, who didn't looo to happy.

"clay.. care to explain why you have been sneaking out of the fucking house at 2am?!" dreams dad stepped closer to dream locking the door.

"i-i'm sorry! i it won't happen again! i swear!" dream begged hoping to fix the problem, it didn't work as his dad grabbed rope and tired his wrists too tight above his head to the bed frame.

"you're failing math, now you'll get a punishment." dreams dad said, slipping dreams sweatpants off. dream begged him to stop and tired kicking his dad off but he wouldn't budge.

a tear rolled down dreams cheek as his dad started pumping his hand on dreams dick. at this point dream was sobbing begging his dad to stop, his dad didn't listen.

then dreams dad got up taking his own pants and boxers down. dream now screaming for help, hoping someone, anyone will help.

his dad claimed on top dream pressing his dick on dreams lips.

"open wide~" dreams dad pleaded as dream closed his eyes tightly and kept his mouth closed, he shook his head no. dreams dad pried his mouth open and stuck his dick in dreams mouth.

dream cried the whole time

"that'll teach you not to sneak out next time." his dad said leaving his room.

time skip after dream packed a duffel bag.

after dream put the last thing in his bag he texted a neighbor he was close to, techno.

dream got out his phone and texted techno.

techno

me:
techno can you please help me..?

techno:
hey dream, everything okay?

me:
no.
can i come over, i'll explain it there.

techno:
yeah sure, the door will be unlocked

me:
thanks

dream set his phone in his bag and left the house not saying another word. he got to technos house shortly after opening the front door walking inside.

"t-techno?" dream said sniffing. seconds later, techno came down stairs with a worried expression.

"dream! what happened?!" techno said bringing dream to the couch in the living room.

"i- i got sexually assaulted.." dream said crying his eyes out.

"what by who?" techno asked in a caring tone trying not to freak out and beat up whoever sexually assaulted his friend.

"m-my dad.." dream said

techno pov

after dream telling me the story of what happened to told him to never step foot in that house ever again, i invited him to live with me to which he said yes.

time skip (still techno's pov)

months had passed and we finally got all of dreams belongings into my house. now we were cuddling on the couch taking a break.

"techno?" i heard dream from below me said.

"yes dream?" i replied as he sat up, i looked at him again and saw him about to cry again so i opened my arms and he hugged back and cried into my chest.

"t-thank you so so much... for everything you have done, you don't know how much i appreciate you right now. this all means so so much to me and i'm really thankful to have had you as a neighbor that would help me out." dream said smiling to my face.

my heart melted into those words as tears started to form in my own eyes.
"of course dream. i'll always be here for you at all times." i said hugging dream again.

"thank you.." he mumbled into my chest.

"you're welcome dream." i said back rubbing his chest as we fell asleep on the couch after a long day of work.